3.

Written on: July 11, 2017

(NOT EDITED)

Chapter 3.

Laura

I was in the living room watching TV, I had just gotten back from the mall about 10 minutes ago to pick an outfit for the concert, I don't understand, why do I need to look good again? Not trying to dress to impress.

Vanessa then got home and as soon as she saw me, her eyes widened and her jaw dropped as she looks at me in disbelief.

“Laura!?!? What're you doing!? You have to be getting dressed for the concert and meet & greet that's in 4 hours!!!”

“Once again...why do I need to look good? It's just a damn Meet & Greet Nessa, I really don't see the reason to impress,”

She gasped as she looked at me as if I was some Alien going to rule the earth and take over.

“Exactly, it's not JUST a Meet & Greet seeing random people that won't see us again, it's R5 for crying out loud!! we've known them ever since your Austin & Ally audition day,”

“Yeah, whatever you say Ness,”

She then scoffed and immediately walked out of my room, I honestly don't see a reason for me to dress really nice, it's not like were going to a fancy restaurant.

I then saw my mum walking in my room as she held the phone on her ear and hung up with whoever she was talking to.

“Laura, please dress nicely..not to mention Calum, Raini and Lily will also be there bc after that you'll all attend an Austin & Ally reunion party,”

“Really? no one told me that,”

“Welp..after all it is November 28 and it is Tuesday,”

Then with that she walked out of my room, my Birthday is tomorrow and today is the R5 concert??? No way.

I decided to watch Season 1 reruns of Austin & Ally, as the main title and music came on I instantly looked at the TV in “awh,” look how younger we all were.

Ross..now Ross has definitely changed a lot, he bearly smiles now and he doesn't laugh as much anymore, he's act more mature now.

1 hour has passed and I'm all dressed up as Vanessa was doing my hair and my mum was doing my make up.

We were now at the Meet & Greet as me and Vanessa could go now since it's our turn in line, I honestly couldn't believe my eyes.

Ross

Me and my siblings were at the Meet & Greet meeting fans as Riker tapped my shoulder and I looked at him as his eyes widened looking over in the direction where the fans were so as I turned around out of curiosity, I couldn't believe my eyes at who I was looking at.

.......Laura........