34.

Written on: July 20, 2017

(NOT EDITED)

A/N: Bailey in the media

Chapter 34.

Bailey's POV

We are back on tour now sleeping in our hotel, well atleast I'm not sleeping yet I was just left here to think about life.

My mom was sleeping I was just sitting outside on the Balcony as I heard a camera click and a flash was seen, I turned around to see our manager Chase.

I was holding my two braids in the picture, were still in LA but decided to start the rest of the tour from here while dad and Hailey left back to Texas for another show.

Me and mom are going to Washington next to do a show there and then off to Florida and then so on and so on.

I decided to go in Gator and Sierrah's part of the hotel as I gently but quietly shook Sierrah.

“What?” She groaned

“Do you mind helping me with the instagram caption for my new post?” I asked

She then rolled her eyes at me and grabbed my phone going onto my instagram.

baileymarano Finishing tour again, I'm just hanging outside seeing where life takes me😜💜💜🎤🎶🎻 @lauramarano @gatordestjeor @sierrahreynah @officiallauraandbailey

A lot of my fans started going crazy, I remember when I called the fans stalkers😂.

I just now remembered that my Birthday is tomorrow and I will be turning 9 years old so I decided to post on Twitter.

baileymarano: Guys!! tomorrow is my birthday!! tomorrow I will officially be 9 years old! time flies😎👌💜💁🙆

Everyone started wishing me an early birthday since some of them will be busy they won't be able to post about it.

Welp, I hope my birthday will be a blast and nothing gets in the way of my happiness.