Chapter 30: A Week's Mishaps!!

Haruhi's pov

We had finally reached our classroom and I sighed, seeing that Emi was sleeping while she was on Yori's back. "I'm sorry, I stuck her with you." I ruffled my hair a bit, "It was no problem at all. She's not that heavy. Besides I missed having to carry her around like this." He smiled at me and carried her into the classroom. "Hey Emi, we're in class. Wake up." She rubbed her eyes, as I sat her in her seat. A few minutes later, Emi came bounding out from a room. "What's wrong?" Hikaru asked and a group of boys busted out of where she just came from and she took off towards us, making us panic. "Help me!!" She screamed, looking absolutely terrified. "Emi come back!!!!" The guys yelled, trying to reach her and we took off running. We finally got into the club room and slammed the door shut, which caught everyone elses attention. It was only Tamaki-senpai, Kyoya-senpai, Honey-senpai, Mori-senpai, Yori, Annabelle. They looked over at all four of us, which included Hikaru, Kaoru, Emi and I. We leaned against the door and suddenly there was loud bang, Emi started anime crying startled by the loud noise. "What is going on?" Kyoya-senpai asked, quirking an eyebrow at our odd behavior. "A bunch of fanboys, saw Emi rub her eyes in class and while we walked into the hallway. What's going on?" I asked, shifting my eyes to Kyoya-senpai.

"Well, this would be the problem." I looked over the twins shoulder, seeing a photo of Emi in a pretty dress with a look of shyness. "Who put this on here?" I asked, "Well, looks like the twins thought it would look good on the front cover of the website." Kyoya-senpai pushed up his glasses and started typing away on his computer. "Emi!!! Please, come out!!! I'll take you out on Saturday." A guy yelled through the door, I turned to see hands pop out from behind it. Emi let out a panicked scream, which made my skin crawl. "What's wrong?" I shifted my eyes over to the door, seeing a hand grab the back of Emi's shirt.

"Hey!! Let her go!" Hikaru smacked the hand, but it didn't let go as more hands started grabbing the back of her shirt. "Hiya!!!" Tamaki-senpai kicked the hands off of Emi's shirt, pulling her towards him. Hikaru and Kaoru pushed the door shut, with the help of Mori-senpai. The door slammed shut and Tamaki-senpai moved Emi away from the door, as she held onto him for dear life.

"This is all your fault!!!" He turned around and pointed at Hikaru and Kaoru, who gave him blank looks.

"Boss, we never thought it would get that bad." Hikaru and Kaoru blatanly said, with a shrug. "You fools!!!! It's almost Halloween!" Tamaki pointed at them while holding onto Emi, who was a little calmer but was still shaken up. "And what does Halloween have to do with anything?" I gave them a look of confusion, "Well, since it's almost Halloween, everyone is looking forward to seeing Emi in whatever she wants to wear. But with this picture, I honestly believe they'll figure out sooner or later that she's actually a girl. Besides, she is growing more around the chest area." Kyoya-senpai's glasses glinted, making me panic a bit on the inside. "That won't be good. Then everyone will want to touch her." Tamaki-senpai yelled, but I had noticed that Emi had fallen asleep in his arms. Her head was faced towards his neck and she was sleeping comfortably. But the banging hadn't stopped, "Mori-senpai, can you get rid of all those fanboys outside?" Tamaki-senpai turned to Mori-senpai, who was still guarding the door.

"Yeah," He nodded and opened the door which resulted in all the fanboys trying to come in, but Mori-senpai gave them a cold glare and they all ran off. He closed the door softly and the soft snores of Emi rang out, she must of fallen asleep at some point while all this was going on." Tamaki-senpai said, looking down at her."Oh boss," The twins gave him an evil smirk, "No!! I will not hand her over to the two of you, you devils!!!" Tamaki-senpai stepped backwards and aimed his body away from the two, making Yori and I sigh.

"Those three will wake her up, if they don't shut up soon." Yori said, with a sweatdrop. "Knowing those three, they'll be dead by noon." Anna said, making me nod in agreement.

"Yeah, that's true. Hopefully they won't wake her up, or we'll have a real problem on our hands." Kyoya-senpai pushed up his glasses and gave a smirk  "Why are you smirking like that, Kyoya-senpai?" I asked, tilting my head to the side. "I think he will enjoy them being beaten up, probably because they cause so much trouble." Anna's statement only made Yori and me give her a woeful look. "Wow, he's evil." I sighed and turned back to the three idiots, seeing Tamaki pushing them away with his feet as he's trying to keep Emi away from them.

"Guys... Come on. Stop making all that noise or you'll wake her up." I said, but was interrupted when I heard Renge's laugh. Oh great, her laugh is not that flattering and it really is annoying like Emi has said. "Well, well, well boys. You remember what happened last time someone woke up the cutie pie?" Renge said, which struck fear into the three idiots.

"With it being almost Halloween, Emi dressing up as a girl more and more brings in more of the male customers to come see her. It also leads to them buying more merchandise for Emi, which brings in more money to the club for us to do more amazing things." Renge explained, making me drop my head. "Yeah, Renge's right. Besides we just wanted to share her loveliness with the others." Hikaru and Kaoru said, shrugging. "But that doesn't give you the right to Photoshop pictures of my sister!!" I yelled, "Haru-chan's right. It doesn't make it right. But I do agree that she looks very cute in that dress." Honey-senpai smiled, "You guys are so hopeless." Yori and I exclaimed at the same time.