Christmas Special: Have A Merry Christmas pt.1!!!

Emi's pov

I smiled brightly, staring out the window as I saw the snow fall. I had woken up earlier than usual since Dad was leaving for a work trip, and I wanted to say goodbye to him before he left. I was sad that we wouldn't be having Christmas together, I loved Christmas with Dad. He always made it a lot of fun, even after Mom had passed away. He always tried his best to cheer us up, that first year Mom was gone, it was hard on all of us. So Dad did the best he could, every single year to make us happy. There were times, I would get upset because I missed Mom. Both Haruhi and Dad would try their best to help me out my depression around Christmas time but I would just barely come out of it. Other times, I would just be extremely happy that I still had Haruhi and Dad around for Christmas. Our first Christmas at Ouran was unbelievably tough for me, I wanted, no, I had strongly wished that Mom was still alive. I hit a huge slump, not wanting to get out of bed which worried both Dad and Haruhi. This year, Haruhi and I were going to spend Christmas with the rest of the host club, all of us were going to be staying in Tamaki-senpai's vacation home which was a bit far from our place and the school. I nearly cried when Dad went out the front door and once he left, I broke down in tears. Haruhi consoled me the best she could, telling me that everything would be okay and Dad would be back before we knew it. "Come on, let's go meet up with Anna and Yori. We are all carpooling to Tamaki-Senpai's place." The two of us left the house early, meeting up with Anna and Yori. All of us riding in a limo, which had various pastries and warm liquids to drink. Since it was a bit far, we all talked and laughed during the whole limo ride there. Haruhi, Anna, Yori, and I all were standing outside a giant, luxurious vacation home which belonged to Tamaki-senpai. "Wow, this place is huge," Anna said, looking in awe. "Yeah." Our attention was taken off the view when the door swung wide open revealing Tamaki. "You guys made it!!!" Tamaki-senpai shouted loudly, he looked really happy to see us. Behind him, two maids came walking out and grabbed our stuff. "Come on in, you guys!!" The four of us greeted the maids, thanking them as we walked into the house. The place was extremely huge, heavily decorated with all sorts of Christmas decorations. You could tell that rich people owned this place, it was too nice for someone with less money to own such a beautiful place. "Alright, I will be your lovely guide for this evening." Tamaki-senpai smiled brightly, I can just tell that this was going to get a lot crazier. So with that, Tamaki showed us around and I was happy to say that I would be sharing a room with Haruhi. Our room was upstairs on the left, more towards the middle of the hall while Anna and Yori's sat across from us. Once the tour was finished, Tamaki-senpai showed us to a living room. When we walked into the living room, a strong sweet smell invaded my nose and I could tell that the others smelled it as well. Judging by the look on Yori's face, he seemed to be in complete bliss which made me smile. "Wow," I let out a squeal when I saw the giant tree which was calling to be decorated, "You haven't decorated the tree yet?" Haruhi asked, turning to look at him. "No, I decided to wait until you all came so we could decorate it together." He smiled, "Are we the first ones here?" Anna asked, "Actually, no. I arrived first." Our heads snapped to the right and a small smile appeared on my face as I saw Kyoya-senpai standing there with an apron on.

"Hey, Kyoya-senpai." Anna greeted, "What are you making in there?" Yori asked, "Oh, well I found this recipe. I wanted to try making a pastry, but I'm probably doing it all wrong." He said, brushing his hair back. "Mind if I join you?" Yori asked, "Yeah, sure, why not? I'm pretty sure you can figure it out better than I can." With that Kyoya-senpai and Yori headed out of a door, heading to the kitchen. We heard the doorbell ring, "Master Suoh, your other guests have arrived." A butler announced, he stepped to the side and I smiled when I saw Hikaru and Kaoru walk into the living room, behind them was Mori-senpai, Honey-Senpai and Kasanoda. "Hey, guys." Hikaru raised a hand, "You invited Kasanoda as well?" Haruhi turned to Tamaki, while I went to greet Hikaru and Kaoru. "Hey Kaoru, I'm glad you could make it." I smiled, as he bent down and kissed me on the lips. I blushed a bit since he did in front of everyone, which only got him to laugh a bit.

"So now that everyone is here, then we can start decorating the tree, right?" I asked, turning to Tamaki-senpai. "Well, not everyone is here." He said, a bit of a nervous smile on his face. I got the feeling that I was not about to like whatever he was going to say next, "What do you mean? Is someone else coming?" Anna sked, looking at him suspiciously. He started to laugh, looking uncomfortable under Anna's gaze, which definitely meant he was about to say something I wouldn't like. 

"Well, you see... I actually invited two more people..."

"Master Suoh, your last guests have arrived," A butler said, bowing as he then motioned for someone to come in. Everyone looked over towards the butler, and my eyes widened when I saw who it was. I instantly grew displeased with the sight of these two, "You invited AKIHIKO and IAN?!!" Anna, Haruhi, and I shouted in unison, turning our faces to Tamaki who only laughed nervously.

"Hello, gorgeous. Miss me?" Akihiko smirked, wrapping an arm around my shoulder as he smirked at me. In the background, I could hear a growl come from Kaoru. "No, I didn't." I deadpanned, "Aw, yes, you did. I can tell by the way, your standing and fiddling with your fingers." He teased, making yet another growl come from Kaoru. Oh, boy... This is going to be a crazy Christmas weekend. How in the world are we going to keep Kaoru from killing him?