Chapter 20: A New Customer!

Emi's pov

~Club is open~

We were all having fun with the customers, the hosts had decorated the room very pretty. The room was filled with flowers and greetings. I was talking with a customer, when I saw a head pop out the doorway. I walked over to see a boy who looked around my age, he had green eyes and blonde hair. "Hi, I'm Emi. Who are you?" I said, as Honey and Mori-senpai stood behind me. "Hi Emi, you're way too cute to be a guy. The names Maou." He said, sticking his hand out for me to shake. So I decided to shake it, "Alright, I'm not supposed to tell you this... But I'm really not a boy. I dress like this with my sister Haruhi, because we broke an 8 million yen vase." I whispered to him, "But you can't tell anyone, we're girls okay?" He nodded and I welcomed him into the club.

~club is now closed~

Maou was still here, while Haruhi was lounging somewhere. When Renge came out the kitchen with Haruhi, I saw that she had a tray of cookies. I dropped the book I was reading and ran to the two, who were holding the tray of cookies. "Cookies!" I yelled, jumping up to get one. The hosts were smiling because of what I was doing, "Renge please! I want a cookie!" I yelled and she bent down, placing the cookie in my hand. I took one bit and I spit it out, trying to find water. The cookie was not only burnt, but it was spicy. I jumped on Kaoru's back and took his water bottle, gulping down the water. He chuckled slightly, as I put the water bottle on the table.

"That's not funny. Hey Kyoya-senpai, what would it take to have cookies in the clubroom for the members?" He simply ignored my question and continued to type on his computer which irked me a bit. Then the door opened and I saw a head peak in, I instantly knew who it was. I let out an excited scream, as I quickly ran over to him and launched myself at him, sending him on to the floor. He just laughed while Haruhi helped him up, as they both were chuckling. I felt a weird aura coming from Tamaki-senpai, as I stood with Nekozawa-senpai.

"So Nekozawa-senpai, how have you been?" I asked, climbing onto his back. "I've been fine, my dear Emi." He answered, but Tamaki-senpai seemed to be freaked out by him. I got off of Nekozawa-senpai's back, heading over to Tamaki-senpai to ask him for a favor. "Hey Tamaki-senpai, can you ask Kyoya-senpai to tell Renge to stop baking cookies?" I whispered and the door suddenly busted open. Another boy probably the same as Tamaki's age walked in, looking a little annoyed.

"What are you doing in here? Dad and Mom have been worried sick-" The older kid stopped in his tracks, when he saw me. "Sorry Danny. I didn't mean to run off like that. I was just checking the place out." Maou picked up his stuff and waved goodbye to us. Danny kept staring at me, making me blush.

"Hi, I'm Emi. Bye Maou!! Come back and visit some time!" I yelled after him, as the two walked out the club room. "You do realize that both have requested Emi for tomorrow right? They know she's a girl." Kyoya-senpai closed his black book and everyone paled.

"Oh yeah, Maou definitely knows now." I sighed softly, looking to the others. "But Kyoya-senpai, how does the other one know she's a girl, if Maou only met her today and this Danny guy doesn't even know her?" Kaoru slung his arm over Haruhi, "Well, that's a good question. It seems he's been watching Emi, since he's arrived at the school." Kyoya-senpai looked up from his computer, setting it down on the coffee table in front of him.

"Well, when did they arrive? I've never seen them around before." Honey-senpai spoke up from his spot on the couch, "Well, let's see." Kyoya-senpai typed onto his computer and it stayed silent for a good two minutes, which made the silence really awkward even for me.

"Oh, I remember now."

We all turned our heads to Nekozawa-senpai, who had finally spoken up after he was here for about ten minutes. "What is it, Nekozawa-senpai?" Hikaru popped up on Haruhi's left side and placed an arm around her shoulder, pulling her close to him. I could tell that the twins were wanting to mess with Haruhi, since club ended. "The older looking one.. He's in my class. But I barely see him, since he sits in the back of the classroom for some reason." Nekozawa-senpai explained, as I placed an hand in my pocket.

"Have you tried to be friends with him or talk to him at least?" Renge questioned, but I could never forget the way she tormented him when Kirimi was around. It was awful, which made me feel a little protective over Nekozawa-senpai when she is around. "Yes. I even tried to get him to sign up for my club but he wasn't interested and always started talking about Emi. He wanted to know what grade she was in, if she was single and why she was dressed up like a boy. I really think he wants to be her friend." Kaoru shook his head at Umehito's response, "No, what I think is that he could possibly be interested in Emi." Kaoru waved his finger, he didn't seem to like that.

"Why do you say that, Kaoru? Why do you think he likes Emi?" Haruhi looked up at him as I looked to Honey-senpai, who was still sitting on the couch but had grown quiet since we entered this part of the conversation. "Oh come on.. Did you guys not notice how he blushed, when Emi looked at him? He's practically falling head over heels for Emi and fast." I stood silent for a moment, just thinking about Danny and Maou.

"But why does Danny seem so interested in me?" I thought, as I just stood there.