Chapter 10: A Day in the Life of The Fujioka Family!

Emi's pov

Today was Sunday, Haruhi and I were walking home since we just got back from the supermarket. We then saw a commotion outside of our apartment, and saw a limo. Haruhi was worried that it was the host club, seeing as how only rich people used limos. Turns out she was right, I slid down a nearby pole while I had bags in my hand and Haruhi put her head against it. I don't hate the host club members, I just want an break from them. Eventually they spotted us and Hikaru picked me up, which annoyed me. Since I was in no mood to be picked up, I bit Hikaru's hand and didn't let go. "You have to stay with me I don't want to be alone. I want to see what Haruhi and Emi's apartment looks like." Tamaki-senpai stated, looking to Haruhi.

I guess Hikaru realized that I wasn't going to let go, so he started panicking. "Kaoru, someone help get this psycho off my hand, she won't let go!" I found myself plucked off his hand by Haruhi. I hugged her as she walked up the stairs, stopping to open the door.

"Fine, but you can only look for three seconds."

When she opened the door, she put me down and I took the bags from her and put them down on the counter. I took my shoes off and left them by the door, "Hey Em-chan, are we supposed to take our shoes off?" I looked at him and he took his shoes off. Before he could step in, I dragged him to the table. Everyone took their shoes off and sat at the table, while Haruhi was in the kitchen. Tamaki-senpai was whispering to the twins, so I decided to help Haruhi put things away.

"Hey Haruhi, can you make this black tea it was a gift from our father it can from Africa?" Hikaru asked, as Haruhi took the package from him.

"Do you have milk? It's best known as a milk tea." Kaoru asked, with that statement Tamaki pulled the twins closer. I ignored them and jumped on Honey-senpai's back. "Mush, mush, Honey-kun!" He giggled and ran around the table. We tripped over something and Honey-senpai landed on top of me, I got lost looking in his eyes. I guess we forgot the rest of the host club because all of them were looking at us, while Haruhi had a dark aura around her.

"Alright, what's for lunch?" Tamaki asked, as Honey-senpai stood to his feet. "I guess I have to go to the supermarket again." Haruhi said, which resulted in Tamaki-senpai, Hikaru and Kaoru cheering about going to the supermarket.

The rest of them except Honey-senpai, Haruhi and Tamaki-senpai and I had walked out of the house. I was talking to Honey-senpai, when I heard a loud thud. So I walk around the corner to see Tamaki on top of Haruhi, but noticed Dad standing in the doorway. Dad had this look that doesn't look good, which scared me for Tamaki-senpai's sake. Dad fast walked over to Tamaki-senpai, flinging him into the wall. Honey started laughing, putting his arms from behind around my waist. Tamaki-senpai who hit the wall, was now pale white and slid down the wall. Dad turns around giving Honey-senpai a death glare, causing Honey-senpai to let go.

"What's wrong Emi?" I rub my eyes and sniffled, he finally noticed my bad mood. "You forgot about me Daddy," I pouted at him, "I didn't forget you sweetie! Come here, baby girl!" I ran to him and hugged him. I was picked up in Dad's arms, as the twins came through the door.

"Hi we're the Hitachiin twins, we are friends of Haruhi and Emi. Sorry about him, he's such the ladies man." They said, as they walked all over Tamaki-senpai. Dad seemed to have not like their comment becoming angry again, he stepped on Tamaki-senpai's head.

The rest of the hosts came in and we talked. "Kyoya has told me so much about you guys. Like for instance, I know that my daring Emi and Mitsukuni are dating secretly." Dad stated with a dark aura around his figure, which only made Haruhi angry. I stared at Dad, before glaring over at Kyoya-senpai.

"Why didn't you tell us that you knew Kyoya-senpai?" Dad suddenly started crying, wrapping Haruhi and I in a hug.

"I'm sorry sweetheart, you know I just want to be able to learn about your friends!" Dad cried, I swear to god he acts like Tamaki-senpai.

Haruhi and I decided to head back out to the supermarket to get food, I kinda noticed Dad and the hosts following us. So while Haruhi and I were looking for the right meat for the stew pot, I heard Honey-senpai yelling.

"Faster Takashi, faster!" I shook my head, and heard a thud behind us. Haruhi and I turned around as we saw Tamaki-senpai laying in front of us. "Hey Tamaki-senpai, what are you doing here?" He scrambled to get up and started clapping, just like Dad did when we we're younger.

"I'm here to hold your shopping basket, you know how daddy loves accessories." I giggled, shaking my head knowing he had taken that from Dad. "You're so silly," We both laughed, which made Dad smile. When we got back to the house Dad got angry at Tamaki, because he admitted we were like his daughters.

"Starting from now on, you are my enemy!" Tamaki to scream and cry, hearing Dad declare this which made me sigh. After Haruhi finished fixing the stew pot, we began serving plates. Dad started piling chrysanthemum on Tamaki-senpai's plate, who was apparently allergic to it. "Oh and Mitsukuni, you better take care of my daughter. Don't break her heart or else." He threatened, as he sweetly smiled. Looks like Dad and Tamaki will not become good friends, like I thought they would.

Play this song at the end. This is one of my favorite songs from skillet. You can find this song on YouTube it is called not gonna die.

Tamaki: hey my beautiful daughter.

Me: -_-

Kaoru: hey boss stop hogging her

Hikaru: yea, we want to play with her too

Haruhi: will you guys leave her alone.

Me:-_-! Someone get these bakas off of me

Hikaru: that's not nice

Honey: remember lexi-chan does not own ouran high school club, characters or the plot! See-ya