Chapter 57: Kyoya's Charm!

Emi's pov

~Club is now open~

Everything seemed to be going a bit smoothly for club today, the girls were very pleased with our costumes as we had all come up with an idea of being apart of a cool idol agency with me being the only female idol amongst the hosts. Most of the girls couldn't get over Yori's costume and with the girls crowding him, he got a little overwhelmed. I felt a bit sad seeing as I actually didn't have a lot of my usual customers today. I think they might have seen my meltdown in class with Akihiko last week which might have made them think I wasn't a nice person. This week, I took the liberty of sitting with Kyoya, it was better to sit with him at times when I wasn't in a good mood. Although there were times I hated him because of how he was, I found that he actually was a very nice person to sit around. He was quiet, usually composed and calm and very good at making small talk which is probably something he learned from Tamaki after they first met. We were sitting with a mixture of some of my usual customers and a vast majority of Kyoya's customers. I knew that Kyoya was one of the popular hosts, a lot of the girls seemed to enjoy his charm. "Emi," I looked over to my left at one of the girls, who was one of Kyoya's usual customers. "What made you sit here with Kyoya-senpai?" She asked, turning Kyoya's attention onto us. From the corner of my eye, I could see a mischievous glint in his eyes. "I believe the reason Emi sat here was because she missed spending time with her senpai." He started, turning his body to face me. He leaned forward, making me blush at how close he suddenly got to my face. I definitely was not expecting this action at all, which the girls picked up on. "After all," Kyoya's hand found its way onto my chin, making me look directly into his eyes. My blush became a bit darker as Kyoya drew himself closer to my body, hovering over me slightly as I was pressed against the arm of the couch. One arm held him up, his face hovering closer to mine as I made eye contact with him. I heard gasps come from the girls, some of them blushing bright red from the closeness of our bodies. "Emi hasn't spent much time with me this week. And the poor thing has been so stressed out from helping Akihiko and Ian with their feelings. Ignoring her own feelings. I could tell that Emi has been feeling a bit neglected, so I asked her to come sit here today. I had no problem with being upfront and asking our beautiful young Emi to come sit with her senpai." He said, his voice coming out silky, smooth and very low. It was very different from the usual tone he spoke in, which alerted me to keep my guard up. His eyes narrowed slightly, showing more intense emotions as I turned bright red.

"Oh my goodness!! Emi is blushing so hard!!"

"AHhhhhh!!! I never expected a timid and quiet Kyoya-senpai to court our sweet Emi!!" A girl shouted, which I guess turned attention on us from the other hosts. I couldn't see the others expression, but I knew that Kaoru was silently brewing on the inside. He seriously hated when other guys tried to charm me, even if they were our friends. He even would often fight Hikaru when Hikaru would hit on me during the times I sat with them for club, I found it endearing that he could act like that.

"They make such a cute couple!!"

"Oh my stars!!! Their position!!! Kyoya-senpai is making her so flustered that she can't even say anything!!"

"Oh my god, Kyoya-senpai. He's so handsome!! I'm gonna die a happy girl now!!"

"I'm gonna die a happy girl now if he kisses her!!"

"Oh, Kyoya-senpai, hold me that way too!"

"Kyoya-senpai kiss her!!"

"Eh?!!" I blushed, shifting my eyes away from Kyoya to the group of our customers. Most of the girls were looking extremely happy, a few only looking quite flustered at Kyoya's charms. No doubt most of them were attracted to Kyoya's heavy flirtatious attitude towards me. They had never seen him like this with me at all, so of course, it came to a shock to both the girls and I. He had never outwardly done this to me, although I do remember that he did flirt with Haruhi back when we were staying at that luxurious place near the beach. "Emi, why don't we give the girls something to stew over?" Kyoya said, making my eyes snap back over to him. "Eh?!!" I became even more flustered as Kyoya leaned in closer to me, his face just barely an inch away from mine. My lip quivered a bit as I tried to inch away from him but seeing as I was pressed up against the arm of the chair, there was nowhere for me to go. I could always just scream and call for Mori-senpai to come rescue me, but that would alert Kaoru and Haruhi that Kyoya was hitting on me.

"Hey!!!!! What do you think you're doing, Kyoya-senpai??! How could you do that to our precious sweet little princess?!" Tamaki shouted from across the room, "Oh?" Kyoya leaned back which let me release the breath that I was holding as he looked over to Tamaki with a small smirk on his face. Feeling too flustered to say anything, I scooted closer to the arm of the chair and hid my face in my hands.

"Aww, she's so cute when she's flustered."

"Emi, dear." I peeked out from my fingers, my eyes meeting Kyoya's. I blushed darker, fiddling my fingers as he scooted a bit closer to me. For the rest of club, I was pressed up against Kyoya's side and completely burning red the whole time.

Who knew Kyoya-senpai could make me so flustered?

After club, Tamaki-senpai fussed and fussed at him for flustering me so much while Kaoru silently brewed looking ready to explode. I went into the back room, trying to keep my composure as I was still trying to calm myself from the events of today. The curtain pulled back and I spotted an angry Kaoru, who shut the curtain behind him. "What's the matter, Kaoru?"

"You got flustered with Kyoya-senpai's flirting. You were as bright as a tomato. Tell me this," He said, "Have I ever gotten you that flustered before? Do you think I can make you that flustered?" He walked closer to me, an intense look in his eyes. This made me flustered as I had no clue what to say, the back of my legs hit the couch and I fell back into it. My body splayed out across the couch, Kaoru climbed on top of me and inched his face closer to me. Both of his hands were on either side of my head, his hands pinning my hands above me. He inched closer to me, my eyes shaking as I stared into his. "You are mine now, Emi. I don't want another guy making you this flustered except for me. I will not share you with anyone. So save your flustered reactions for me and me only. Just as you mine, I am yours. I'm gonna make you just as flustered as he did, maybe even more." Kaoru dipped his head down, pressing a light kiss to my neck causing me to shiver. He trailed kisses up my jaw, "Nobody has permission to kiss you but me. And I'm so lucky to be given the permission to kiss your sweet lips." Kaoru crashed his lips to mine, kissing me passionately. I immediately kissed him back, as he clutched my hands in his tighter. When swept his tongue over my bottom lip, I let out a quiet sigh and opened my mouth. He slid his tongue inside, our tongues colliding and twisting around one another.

"KAORU!!"

Kaoru groaned into my mouth, kissing me a bit longer before pulling back from me. He sighed heavily, climbing off of me and fixed his clothes before walking out of the small curtained room. I sat up, looking frazzled and very flustered. What am I gonna do with that boy?