Hospital

Phils Pov---!!!Trigger warning!!!

The hospital room was silent. In the room lies an unconscious Dan and I sit beside his bed. Tears have stained my face. I close my eyes, taking a deep breaths.

"Dan, i love you. I always have. I'm sorry i didn't tell you sooner." I sob.

Dan's motionless body moves only up and down with his breath. Machine beeps fill the room, The beeps were driving me crazy.

"Are you a friend of Dan's?" Said the doctor who walked in.

"Yes, Is he going to be okay?" I replied.

"He may be but he's in critical condition." The doctor said and i cried more.

The doctor also told me that Dan may not wake up. He's lost so much blood, he isn't stable.

"Dan please wake up." I cry out. "I-I miss you." I look down at Dan, then i look at his wrists. There were several deep cuts. They looked painful, what would cause him to do this?

"It's all my fault, I'm sorry. I'm sorry i never noticed when you were upset. I'm sorry i didn't help." I begin to sob. I grab Dan's hand in my own. His hands were bony and cold, he looks really bad.

"I really w-want you t-to wake up. I love you Dan. You're the only person i have left, i don't know what i-" i get cut off by a long monotone beep. I look at the monitor.
"No, Dan." I say as tears are quickly rolling down my cheek.

"D-Dan don't leave me!" I scream and shake his lifeless body. Doctors rush in.

"Mr.Lester, we're going to have to ask you to leave." They sternly command.

"No,No!" I say grabbing tighter onto Dan. Two security guards come in and force me out.

"YOU CAN'T DO THIS!" i scream out. I collapse onto the floor, my head rests in my hands and i sob.

Doctors walk up to me. One puts a hand on my shoulder. "Sir, we are so sorry." I look up at them with devastation in my eyes.

I leave the hospital and walk to a bridge. I look over the edge. The water looks so pretty and calm. Water crashes against jagged rocks below. I climb onto the railing.
"I'm going to be with you Dan." I say one final tear falling down my cheek. I close my eyes, then i jump.