A phone call home...

(June)

Summers point of view:

It has now been a week since Conor got let out of hospital and i think now he has come to terms with the crash and his broken arm and leg. He's been slowly getting stronger but today will be the first time he gets a wash since coming out of hospital. Ive called my mum every other night since Conor's crash and she seems to be happy out in LA she has even met someone new Tom i think his name is and he lives in LA but just at the meetings for business, i can't believe its already been 2months since she left its crazy how time flies. Me or Conor still haven't spoken to Jack about me getting better and Conor's crash, his parents don't even know and they have been leaving messages on his phone every day so we think today is going to be the day we tell the Maynard family.

Conor's point of view:

I woke up really early this morning it was like 8.00am and not to my surprise Summer was still cuddled up to me asleep, i just rolled over on my side and just stared at her, slowly stroking her cold pale skin, which made her move slightly. I knew Summer still wasn't well and even somedays getting worse, but she still stayed her happy self always being by my side. I just can't wait for 5 weeks time to have all my cast being token of then i can start properly looking after her and treating her like a proper princesse. 

It was 10.00am before Summer actually woke up on her own, i didn't want to disturb her even how much i needed to go to the toilet but she will never get up past 9.00am. When she did wake up she just laid her head back on my chest and played with my hair whilst i rubbed her arms and kissed her on her forehead. Sums, i said. Umm she said tiredly. I think I'm going to contact my family today and tell them what happened. She lifted her head up and just looked at me, Only if your sure, anyway i need to contact Jack and tell him that I'm fine. We can tell them together, i said and pushed her head back on my chest.

Summers point of view:

its been a hour now since i woke up and I've just made Conor a cooked breakfast, i dint have much just a slice of toast with Conor forcing it in my face. I then went to go get a shower whilst Conor played on his Xbox and i then got dressed in just some shorts and a white tee shirt. 

It was then time for me to get Conor washed

It was then time for me to get Conor washed. I decided to give him bath because it would be easier for me and him with his plaster cast.  I got him up out of bed and i put my oxygen tank over my back with the straps on and helped guided him to the bathroom, i then sat him down on the toilet seat so i could get my breath back and run the bath at the same time. The bath was then run and Conor took of his top and shorts, he then kept his boxers on so it would be easer for me to get him in and out of the bath. I then helped him in the bath without putting his arm or leg in getting the cast wet. I then got down on my knees and gently gave him a wash with a flannel without hurting his caches and marks from the impact of the crash.

I then guided him back to the bedroom with a towel around him then picked out a new pair of kelvin cline boxers and a pair of shorts and a tee

I then guided him back to the bedroom with a towel around him then picked out a new pair of kelvin cline boxers and a pair of shorts and a tee. I then left him to get ready and went to clear up the bathroom. I walked back into the bedroom and he had got his new boxers and shorts on but not his top. he just sat on the edge of the bed just looking at me at every move i make by tidying up the room. Come here, he finally said. I walked over to him and he grabbed me and pulled me onto his lap. Conor!, i said concealed about his leg and arm. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he held my back and legs. He leaned in for a kiss and i excepted. I pulled apart slowly holding onto his chest. Conor, i said looking up into his eyes. We need to tell your parents what happened? he didn't say anything except from stroke my face and give me another kiss.

After that second kiss i reached over to his phone and passed it to him with me still on him. He looked at me and all i said is, you have to do this Conor, whilst holding his hand into his phone. I can't, he said, i don't want the memories coming back. I kissed him back on his lips to tell him its  ok he has me. He then went through his contact list and pressed home and put it on loud speaker and held my hand.

On the phone to his mum:

Helen (Conor's Mum)

Conor, I've been so worried about you, you haven't called in ages and Jack told us about Summer, how is she.

Me

Hi Mrs Maynard, I'm fine thank you, I'm getting a lot better thanks to Conor looking after me

Helen 

Summer, please call me Helen

Me

okay Helen

Helen

well that sounds good, jack has been really worried.

Me

well, the reason why me and Conor have called but me mostly, i just wanted you tp be aware of a incident what happened a week and a half ago to Conor.

Helen

Oh my words, is he ok? what happened?

Me

He's fine now but last week he was in a car crash after dropping me of home, at the top of my street, he rolled his car a few times when he smashed into someone else, and i came running out and called a ambulance and managed to get him out and to the hospital.

Helen

Summer I'm so sorry you had to witness that after what you went through.

Me

well he had a MRI and it came back clear but he has broken a arm and leg and will be in plaster cast for 5weeks.

Helen

Oh God, is he there so i can speak to him?

Me

yeah, he just doesn't want to bring it up, but i told him he had to tell you at least.

Helen

Well thank you Summer, Conor how are you?

Conor

Mum, I'm fine (tear rolled down his face)

Helen

Con you don't have to lie to me I'm your mother

Conor

okay, i just don't want to bring it up anymore, its happened and I'm getting better

Helen

okay only if your sure, but thank Summer for telling me after what she has gone through and you to will have to come down to Brighton when Conor's out of a cast.

Conor

yeah that will be great mum, but I'm fine honest I've got Summer to help

Helen

and i know she will take good care of you, but i do want to meet her she sounds like a keeper and Jack talks about you Summer all the time

(Me and Conor laugh)

Conor

okay mum i better go now

End of phone call

Summers point of view:

I didn't know what to do after that phone call except from tackle Conor down on the bed and kiss and hug him tight, next month is going to be a new start when i get my oxygen tank and machine gone and Conor is out of plaster cast, nothing is going to go wrong now....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed this chapter please remember to Comment, Share with friends and vote

YouTubersquad xx

Is it a right choice (Conor and Jack Maynard fan fiction)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara