Doing it together...

Conor's point of view:

I woke up in sheer confusion when someone was knocking at the door, so i quickly jumped out of bed and put my black tee and ripped jeans on witch were still on the floor from last night, i didn't even check the time on my phone and ran down the stairs to find a woman at the door, she looked mid 40s and was a little bigger than the average weight and had short brown hair and wore a nurses dress with a medical case next to her. Hello I'm sandy does Summer Brown live here she said looking down at her papers. She snapped me out of my trans, Um yes sorry she's upstairs and i opened the door and welcomed her in and pointed upstairs. Um would you like a drink or anything? i offered. Oh yes please i would love a glass of water she cheerfully said and carried on upstairs.

I walked upstairs with a glass of water and entered the bedroom, i saw Sandy checking Summer over like her pulse and temperature and all i could think is she is like Mary popping with her bag and how much stuff can fit in there. Summer was still out cold, it was now time for Sandy to change the IV bags and put a new one up, i know Summer hate them so much she says they make her so house bound and she can't do much but now with everything else, she can't even stay awake for a conversation let alone going outside for a walk or something. Sandy was finished and i passed her the water and she had a drink. Is it okay if i stay for 5 minutes just to make sure the IV is draining probably and not getting blocked up, she asked. Yeah sure i said and i offered a seat on a chair in the corner of the room facing towards the bed. 

She's really not well is she, stated Sandy. No not this time, its happened before well for the past 4years, I honestly said. Bless her, no one should ever be like this, she said with a small smile. The 5 minutes passed so slowly, both of our eyes were on my sleeping princess, but we were both thinking the same thing, why was all of this thrown at her... Sandy soon left and i walked her out and then i went back upstairs and laid back down on the bed and just stared at Summer i just couldnt take my eyes of her until i got distracted from the buzz of my phone, it was Jack...

Jack

hows Summer has she came out of hospital yet,

Me

she's gotten worse, its hard to explain but she came out of hospital last night

Jack

great i will come up tomorrow

Me

No Jack, she's not well she's on new medication and she's asleep all the time!

Jack

well you can't stop me where she staying?

Me

she's with me at home and even if you do come I'm not letting u see her

Jack

fuck you

I was going to message back something but then i knew he would then take it out on Summer so i just left it as how it is. He is doing my head in so much he doesn't understand she's ill and needs to sleep, to be honest i don't get it either but he hasn't seen her in the state she's in and even though I'm fucking pissed of at him at the moment but i don't want him to witness that its not fair on Summer going through the pain and it wouldn't be right for Jack to see her in so much pain, I'm just being the good older brother and protecting him...

It was 1.00pm now so i thought i would get myself a bit of lunch considering i didn't have dinner last night, i just made myself a basic ham sandwich then went back upstairs to Summer and sat down on the bed and just played on best fiends. A few hours past and Summer woke up disinorientated. Hey gorgeous i said planting a kiss on her forehead how are you? I'm fine she lied. Is it alright if i go get a wash before my next tablet is due she said sitting up. Yeah sure do you want me to run you a bath, she didn't say anything but looked up with her big blue eyes and smiled which meant yes.

Summers point of view:

I got up out of bed with help from Conor guiding me and pulling my oxygen bag behind sand took me to his bathroom, before i got undressed and in the bath he placed some new pjs on a stool and left me to it. Sums if you get stuck just shout i will close the door but please don't lock it i don't want you collapsing, he said holding my face. I won't i said and pecked his lips. I pulled my oxygen bag right next to the bath and got in the bath. I laid there for 5 minutes and just thought about my life before all of this shit happened to me and then i was thinking of how Hazel from the fault in the stars felt by carrying her oxygen tank bag everywhere and having it next to her in the bath/ shower. This will now be my life for the next month..

I got out the bath with not much problem and got dressed in the pjs Conor picked out for me and walked very slowly holding onto the wall back to our room, it felt like i walked miles and miles once i entered the bedroom but actually it was like 20steps, i just feel so knackered all the time with this new medication and my oxygen levels going down. I sat down on the bed out of breath and Conor noticed and quickly got me a glass of water. Sums you should of called me i would of helped you, said Conor. Its fine. I grabbed the hair brush next to me of the set of draws and brushed through my blond now clean hair. 

I parted my hair to do two french plates and when i finished Conor said Are you ready for your next lot of tablets

I parted my hair to do two french plates and when i finished Conor said Are you ready for your next lot of tablets.I didn't say anything but look down towards the duvet and fiddled with my hair. Hey whats wrong he said concerned, Conor i don't want to have a life like this when I'm always asleep and i can't do anything for myself and you have to do it for me all the time, i hate it. He grabbed me and pulled me into a hug and i just cried out. He pulled back and said we will do it together and held my hand tight.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please comment, share and vote

YouTubersquad xx