Just go away!

Summers point of view:

I woke up at around 11am and remembered that Emily and Rebecca were still here. Morning, morning Sums how are u this morning? yeah a little bit in pain, ok you going to get some meds to help? yeah so what are you 2 up to today? um we were thinking about meeting up with the lads today at the skate park if you wanna join us? um no thanks i think i will just rest today, ok well you know where we are if you feel like joining later. Within 15 minutes of me waking up Emily and Rebecca have left and Conor will be here in 15 minutes to be honest i don't want to talk to him at all today he has done my head in....

Conor's point of view:

all of last night i was looking through all her 29 photos which are on her Ingstergram she's so pretty. i decided when i woke up today to have a look on photos what she is tagged in and i wished i didn't...

She was tagged in loads of pictures of a BMX accident in South Hampton so i decided to google about it. There was a full article about her what said....

-Summer Brown has been the South Hamptons winner of every BMX competition since Brown was age 12, age 16 now in the month of June and what a performance she gave in her first catorgary but when coming to the final 3 she took a turn for the worse whilst doing a 360 spin in the mid air when she fell to the ground not making the jump and suffered from a deadly concusion to the brain, months later Brown got back up and showed us how she can back but in her final performance as a independent girl came to a end as she done a routine what she called a MX173 and suffered from a fatty liver tissue exploding in her gut effecting her brain and joints making her having a brain tuma and spending the next 6months in a specialist hospital still in the critical care teams hand. Summer has now came round from these fits and is now having regular hospital appointments every 4weeks but will their still be hope for her in the future-

There were so many more stories but i couldn't bare to read them she is still a big mystery and a lot more to come out. i wiped my eyes and got in my car and on my way to her house to start another day of recording.

Summer's point of view:

i didn't take much notice when i heard the door open then close i knew who it was and to be honest i didn't want to face him. i knew today my mum was talking to him about the album and not recording so it will be a good chance to get some more practice in in the garden without being disturbed by him. but first i needed to get washed and changed:

 but first i needed to get washed and changed:

I went downstairs and Conor and my mum were in the Kitchen talking with hot drinks, i knew i had to face him but not now, i had to go through the kitchen to 1

I went downstairs and Conor and my mum were in the Kitchen talking with hot drinks, i knew i had to face him but not now, i had to go through the kitchen to 1. get my tablets and 2. go outside in the garden. i just walked in and his expression went from smiles and laughing to curious and quietness. i didn't say much just you alright and thats it walked to the cupboard to get my tablets and waled outside to the ramps. i knew he was looking but i didn't want to look back because i knew i was going to say something to him something i would regret.

Conor's point of view:

i really wanted to see Summer and asked her what i done to piss her of but i couldn't when she came into the kitchen i just froze up and dropped my expression because she does not look like someone who would of gone through all that trama. She didn't seem like herself today though she just walked outside and went on to do stunts. Lunch time was coming round quickly and i knew i would have a break so thats going to be when i talk to her about how i feel.

Summers point of view:

Yesterday was still replaying in my head about how he grabbed my arm and then followed me on instergram i didn't know how to act about it. i knew there was something he wanted to talk to me about but i don't know what it was. His break was coming up and i don't want to be around him.

I stoped with the stunts my chest was getting tight and my stitches were hurting i was crouched over holding my stomach when he came over. Are you alright do you need anything? No i snapped back I'm fine. and with that i walked straight through the hose posed passed Conor and made my way to the skate park. To be honest my mum didn't want me going out today because of how much i struggled yesterday but i had to get out away from Conor, when i stormed out the house i heard him shout after me but i just carried on.

Conor's point of view:

Are you alright do you need anything? No she snapped I'm fine, what is up with her? I'm thinking to myself she's clearly not right everything from this morning just came rushing back. i followed her asking whats wrong and in her voice there was anger but upset as well. i didn't know what to do so i just left her to it. Conor whats happened to Summer? um I don't know she just left the house with her bike. She's just probably gone to the skate park, she gets a bit sick of being at home all the time. Oh okay. things were going around in my head all afternoon thinking about her.

Just before i left she came home and took one look at me and ran upstairs without even telling her mum she is home. Kate sorry before i go could i use your toilet please, yeah sure Conor, but in real fact i wanted to go and see if Summer is okay.

Summers point of view:

Knock on the door

yeah come in! oh for fuck sake Conor fuck of i don't want you here, what is up with you? nothing and you wouldn't care if something was so just piss of. Fine but just to let you know jack is worried about you, so if he is worried about me why the fuck have you started following me on instergram tell me that Conor? because... Because what.... come on Conor tell me because i am wondering why you would even talk to me let alone add me where you can see all my pictures! Because I'm worried about you with what happened on that Sunday nigh, Look it doesn't matter Conor just leave me alone!

with that he left my room and left the house i went and stood by my window to watch him leave and for a minute or two before getting into his car  he was just staring at me and i was to him.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thanks for reading this chapter please comment any new characters to come in the next chapters and vote and share

YouTubersquad xx