There is always a light at the end of the tunnel

Conor's point of view:

It was the next day and Summer looked worse than when i brought her in a month ago. She still hasn't woken up or moved a muscle, the nurses keep checking on her every 10 minutes and keep on fiddling with her IVs and when i close my eyes for a nap the blinkers go of waking me up from the noise and all the nurses hurrying over to her giving her treatment all through the night and early morning. For some reason i keep praying for Summer even though I'm not at all religious. 

Its now 10am and Jack keeps on calling me and messaging me but i keep ignoring them, it got to the point that it was every 2 minutes he kept calling or texting so i just gave up and answered him.

Jack

Conor have u seen Summer since we all went to Brighton she hasn't called or text is she ok

Me

Jack stop texting and calling she's in hospital and I'm with her

Jack

wtf what did u do to her

Me

nothing jack her mum went to la so I'm in hospital with her she had a major bleed and she's just hd a new liver be put in her

Jack

Im coming up

Me

jack no she's not woken up she's not well give it a few weeks and i will bring her down to u

Jack

are u 2 together?

Me

kinda..

Jack

ffs u knew i loved her

Me

and i love her 2 gtg

Jack

fine but this isn't over yet

Jack's point of view:

I couldn't believe he took Summer away from me he knew i loved her but he couldn't wait to take her from me. I was so pissed of that i just lobed my phone across the room in sheer anger luckily it didn't break but Anna came in very confused and i just told her it was a mate because she doesn't need to know about me and Conor fighting over a girl we both like very much. Ive never felt so much about someone before and then Conor who has all the talent just swoops in when he has a chance and takes her away from me....

Conor's point of view:

My hand was still on top of Summers hand and i had a squeeze from her, and her eyes slowly opened and i went on my knees to get close to her. Im so sorry Sums its my fault you got a infection. Conor she whispered its not your fault my immune system was solo so i was bound to get ill from going outside. I kissed her head and left to get a nurse to let them know Summer was awake but when i got back with a nurse she was throwing up over herself but it was all blood. The nurse put a new set of IV in her but it didn't work she was still throwing up for another hour. I felt so hopeless that i couldn't do anything except from hold her hand and try to help her get through it.

It got to the point that the doctor was called back down to the ward to help Summer stop being sick by either getting her new medication or taking her back into theatre. He came down and took out 3 IV drips to see and he would come back down in 2 hours to see if she has stopped throwing up blood. It worked apparently according to the nurse that too much medication was being pumped into Summer and it was mixing in her tummy and causing her to throw up, so now in IV wise she is only on a feeding tube and a fluid drip. 

Summers point of view:

After i had a big of a problem with my IVs and me throwing up the doctor came back 2hours later and wanted to do a ultra sound on my liver and kidney to see if the bleed was coming from there and also if I'm starting to heal even though its been 5hours but your liver repairs it self very quickly and he said i might be able to go home tomorrow if I'm making progress. So i pulled up my hospital gown to reveal all my scars and also a new one, my line had to be token out and replaced as well so i have a brand new scar, plus i also have a massive hole where the machine is stuck into me until i can have it out in a few months.

The doctor put the gel on which made me shiver from how cold it is and then put the rollers on my scar which made me jump a bit in pain but Conor held my hand tight and put a comforting arm around my shoulder, which made me feel safe and warm and give me a distraction from the pain this doctor was doing to me. He spent a good 15 minutes measuring my hight and width of my liver and kidneys, to make sure they were all normal and they were. He then rolled around the hole where the fluid taker is to make sure when i threw up i didn't split any on the stitches because when you have a operation like that they stitch you inside and out so they don't rip open easily and cause you a bleed. 

After he finished he said to us the best news ever that everything is healing fine and when i was being sick with blood it was just all the medication having a big reaction in my tummy and it wasn't anything to do with my operation on liver and kidney. And also i can go home tomorrow, but someone has to stay with me all day and night to make sure i was going to be ok and nothing happened and a nurse would come to the home to do all my IVs. So Conor told them his address and I'm going to live with him for a while, how can things get better...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading this chapter remember to Comment, share with friends and vote

YouTubersquad xx