Happy birthday Conor!

Summers point of view:

I set my alarm for 6.30am so i could go down to the main reception and get everything ready for Conor's birthday. I could hardly sleep with all the plans going through my head. My alarm went of and i jumped up to switch it of before Conor woke up. Luckily for me hardly anything will wake him. I wriggled out of bed and chucked on my clothes from yesterday and put my hair up in a very messy bun and went downstairs.

I already had an idea of what i wanted for later on but now i had to organise it with the staff at the hotel. Hi, i was wondering if i could sort out some things for my boyfriends birthday for later on this morning if possible please. i asked the American dark haired woman. Yeah sure what would you like? she responded with a friendly smile. To start of could we have a breakfast buffet in our room please at around 10am please. Also with that a Birthday cake with age 23 on it please and to top it of some Prosecco with that. Yeah sure that is absolutely fine and we will get that sorted she said with another smile. 

I went back up to the room with a much clearer head then i did when i first woke up this morning, i then placed Conor's present on the dressing table with a card and table then got changed back into one of Conor's t-shirts and hoped back into bed and snuggled down to Conor.

Conor's point of view:

I woke up with Summer still next to me all cuddled up. As i woke up so did she funny enough but still very much half asleep. Happy birthday gorgeous, she said in her tiredness and got even more cuddled up to me and wrapped her arm around my waist whilst i had her head on my arm like a pillow brushing my fingers through her hair and onto her skin.

Sumer dozed back of to sleep but soon woke up when there was a knock at our door. She jumped out of bed and quickly went to open the door before i got up even though she was only in one of my t-shirts and her pants even though the t-shirt was more of a knee long dress on her. All of a sudden a freshly dressed man came in pushing a trolly with different foods and champaign glasses. He then soon left and I got crawled over to the end of the bed to see what this buffet was.

Summer punched on the edge of my side of the bed, and watched whilst i scrambled to see what had been brought into us. I saw a birthday cake what said 'Happy 23rd Birthday Conor' on in a shape of Mickey mouse. Did you do all of this? i asked Summer who had a massive smile on her face. Yes, happy birthday Conor, she said giving me a kiss and a hug and then passing me a wrapped up box and card. aw thanks babes, you didn't have to get me anything you know, this holiday with you is enough for me. I said. Oh stop it you romantic sod, she joked and nudged me a little.

Summer's point of view:

I watched Conor open up his Apple watch in actual suspense because i didn't know if he would like it or not even though i knew he would say i love it. He was stunned, he looked at the box then at me then back to the box. Oh my God Summer thank you so much i love it. i legit love it. Aww its okay i said him pulling me into a hug. Ive also got you some other little bits to go with the watch i said walking over to the cupboard and bringing out a apple gift bag with different straps inside so Conor could choose different ones instead of having a plain black one. Thanks Summer so much. Conor its fine honestly but can we start on this breakfast because i'm starving.

After breakfast we were just lying in bed on FaceTime to Jack, Anna, Helen and Gary because they were wondering how we were getting on and obviously wishing Conor happy birthday. I then went to go get washed and dressed and Conor settee up his apple watch and put on the new leather strap i brought him. We then walked hand in hand down to the reception, where I picked up the tickets to what we was doing and Conor kept asking me like a kid what we were doing and i kept telling him you have to wait, its a surprise. Which he kept making a pouty face at me, which i was not falling for.