The move

Summers point of view:

So today is the day, I'm leaving NorthHampton and moving to London for mums job, bering in mind i am 19 years old but to mum she says 'that doesn't matter, you can move out when you are better' but i tell her 'I'm never gonna get better' and thats the end of the conversation because she starts getting upset and she knows i probably won't ever get better. I have a very rare liver disease that effects 1/100 people and I'm one of them. We don't know how it was caused but one day i was throwing up blood and went into a coma for 3weeks and now i have a line going through my stomach for the next year.

I'm happy to be leaving and moving somewhere new where no one knows my past, but i will miss Jamie my best friend but who is also my boyfriend, we've been through a lot together and have said goodbye to people who we don't want to see again and now its our time to say goodbye. But this was what my mum wanted to do. she wanted to get a much better job which pays so much better now that dad has left us and my brother is staying back in Northampton due to his job but says he will come and see us every weekend and my dad well he couldn't cope and just left my mum when i was in a coma so it will be nice to have a fresh start.

Hopefully where we live now will have a skate park this is cuz i love BMX biking and stunts i know what you might be thinking its not very girly but I'm so good at it, i have a few awards for being the best female, well only female, it was something my brother used to do when he was 13 and i just followed in his footsteps and carried on doing competitions all around the UK with Jamie until i got very ill, then i had to stop due to the line in my stomach but i hope to get back into it when i move. 

later that day

later that day

we are now at the new house and it is massive 3bedrooms with 2 ensuites in mine and my mums room. she said that we are going to do a bit of unpacking and then at 3pm we have to go and meet her client who is this new pop star and she is recording his first album which is twice worse cuz the recording studio is at the back of our house, so i will be seeing him quite often so my mum wants me to meet him with her. FML :( 

But what she has told me about him i already know I'm going to hate his guts, because if it wasn't for him i would still be in NorthHampton with my brother with Jamie and my friends

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors notes:

Hey thank you for reading my first fan fiction i hope you enjoy it like and comment for more

see you again soon xxx

YouTubersquad