The worse of all time...

Conor's point of view:

I was 10 minutes away from the hospital when she passed out, i didn't know what to do, stop and get a ambulance or to carry on. Summer... Summer please wake up, by this point i was an emotional wreck crying over this girl to please wake up but she didn't the bleed was getting heavier and heavier i only had one hand on the steering wheel and the other putting pressure down on her stomach with the towel to stop the bleeding, the blood was starting to clot up which is not good. i hoped and prayed this girl wasn't going to die, i love her too much....

I arrived at A and E and dumped my car right outside the entrance and ran round the other side to get Summer i carried her bridal style and she was freezing all over i ran into the building crying and shouting for help until a group of nurses came with a trolly and i placed her down so gently like it was going to be the last time i saw her. Please sir can you wait in the waiting room until we get her cleaned up but can you tell me what happened? Shes got a line in her stomach for her liver and kidneys have stoped working and she was in pain earlier so i put her to bed and when she woke up she was bleeding and i got her in the car and she fainted whilst i was driving here and its starting to clot. okay thank you, would you like a drink or anything? no thank you just make sure my girl is safe, yes sir your girlfriend is in great hand here could you tell me her name so i can get her notes up? its Summer Brown, okay thank you.

a hour later 

fell asleep

sir... sir excuses me.. yeah sorry were you speaking to me. yeah is your girlfriend Summer, um yeah, well we have given her an emergency operation and put a new line in she still hasn't woken up from the fainting but you can go see her, okay thank you. i walked in her privet room and sat down next to her, she looked so lifeless, i placed my hand in hers and i flinched, her hands were so cold she was so pale, this isn't my girl attached to all these mechanise, shes so much more happier. i should ring Jack and tell him whats happened to her....

on the phone to jack

Jack

oh hi bro whats cracking

Me

jack are you sat down i need to tell you something

Jack

um yeah i guess what is it

Me

Summers line bursted open and shes gone into a mild coma.. jack.. jack

Jack

what? what did you do?

Me

it wasn't me well i dont think it was but victoria made it worse

Jack

why? how? I'm not having this I'm coming up on the next train

Me

wait jack ill tell you how it happened don't worry I'm with her

Jack

well come on then tell me..

Me

she came round to mine ready for her mum to pick her up and she bent over in pain i asked if she was alright and she just said yes i just need a lie down, so i helped her upstairs to my bed and she instantly fell asleep, then Victoria came home and i told her to be quiet and she said no then i told her my friend was in my bed and she went storming upstairs and she ripped the covers of Summer and started having ago until Summer noticed blood and so did i and she rushed out of the room and bent over in pain again and i told her let me take you to A and E and i did and she told me about 3years ago then she fainted and started bleeding out harder.

Jack

see this is why i should of stayed fuck Victoria this is her fault you ave to admit it

Me

i know but I'm so worried bout her she just came out of theatre from having a operation

Jack

where is her mum

Me

i don't know I've tried to call her but she's not answering

Jack

Conor you need to tell her it wasn't your fault

Me

your right i better go and phone Kate

Jack

okay keep me posted

so i did and called Kate

Me

hi Kate where are you

Kate

oh hi conor sorry I've been so busy with meeting today I'm on my way to yours now

Me

kate i have something to tell you Summer had a bleed and i rushed her to A and E she then fainted in the car and now shes just had a operation to fix the bleed and line but she is still in a coma

Kate

okay Conor thank you i'm on my way now.

soon before i knew it Kate arrived and gave me a hug probably because she could tell i have been crying. I'm so sorry Kate i cried out its all my fault this has happened i hope she will forgive me, Conor its not your fault this happens to her its natural now please don't blame yourself. fine but she's not going to want to know me, i cant comment on that but she will come round. will she be okay? i don't know Conor i don't know anymore. that just set me of even more crying my eyes out. We were both sat round her bed waiting for news whenever a nurse came we both jumped to our feet but she only came round to put medication through the tubes to get into Summer.

A hour later..

Victoria keeps on trying to call me and text me but i ignore all of them until it was every 5 seconds a new text would come through saying when you going to be home? come home now? leave that girl? Kate noticed me keep reading the text and rolling my eyes whenever a new text come through until she said Conor please go home you have been here all night i will contact you if anything has changed. A part of me wanted to argue with her to say no I'm staying but then the other part of me wanted to go to bed and forget everything thats happened but i did leave. I got to the doors which automatically close and turned round and the bleepers went of for Summers room and all the nurses and doctors went running with trollies and wheeled her down the corridor. the one she came from earlier theatre....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hope you all enjoyed that chapter please comment, share and vote 

thank you 

YouTubersquad xx