Too many feelings

Summers point of view:

i woke up around 10.00am and was surrounded by a sleeping Jamie with his arms my waist which i loved and hate at the same time, mostly because i was in sheer pain due to all the morphine has stopped working, so now its time for cocodimal and me being asleep for the next 5hours. i tried to nudge Jamie to wake up but it was no use he wouldn't move, I shouted my mum to come upstairs to help me get up but there was no response i tried again and i herd footsteps coming up the stairs, finally she herd me. The door opened and someone who i knew walked in know too well.

Conor's point of view:

I herd Summer calling for Kate but she was on the phone outside to my manager Aron, i needed to speak to her tell her how i feel so before i knew it my feet were moving upstairs and my hand was on the door handle. Why you here its 10am plus i called for my mum to come upstairs not you, she said sarcastically, well why can't your boyfriend help you, he looks like he is doing lots, i argued back, i don't think your in the place to be talking about boyfriends or for your matter girlfriends, i knew what she was getting at and i didn't want to explain the whole story to her so i quickly changed the conversation. So what do you help with? Noting from you thanks, didn't i make that clear yesterday, she snapped back. she swung back the covers and placed both feet on the ground, she didn't do anything though just sat there, she then slowly lifted herself from the bed and instantly got wobbly, i ran round to catch her. 

She catched onto my chest and we had another one of them moments where our faces are inches away from each other and I'm getting lost in her beautiful blue eyes and her mine they feel like they last for hours but it came to a quick minute when Jamie woke up and she quickly scattered back onto the bed. it then become one of them awkward moments when he turned around and i was standing right next to Summer's side of the bed. what are you doing in here mate? um... then Summer interrupted and said, I asked my mum to come up and help me sit up in bed and she sent Conor because she was on the phone. oh okay he said all sweetly.

Summers point of view: 

After that moment with Conor i couldn't help but think about it, but i can't I'm suppose to be annoyed and angry with him and i have a boyfriend. My mum was soon of the phone and came upstairs to help me get washed and semi dressed:

 My mum was soon of the phone and came upstairs to help me get washed and semi dressed:

I decided to wear my older brothers khaki jumper which i stole from him before i left and my beloved Disney Minnie Mouse pj bottoms which i live in

I decided to wear my older brothers khaki jumper which i stole from him before i left and my beloved Disney Minnie Mouse pj bottoms which i live in. i decided not to put make up on today I'm one of them lucky people who have good skin and also i really just could not be asked, today was just going to be me and Jamie downstairs cuddled on the sofa, but with Conor around....

It was now time for lunch which i was dreading i knew my food had to be blended and drained through my nose drip because lucky me i can't eat for the next 3weeks and yes i am counting it down because its horrible doing it like this. Jamie has seen this plenty of times of me but Conor.. not... it looks weird and the machine that drains it 1. takes for ever and 2. is a bit noisy but I'm used to it. We were all sat around the table and them two had a nice sandwich where i had a sandwich but blended, my mum went to get the machine holder thing which has wheels and finished blending, i then connected the little tube from my nose to the one on the machine and my mum poured it in and pressed go. i could feel Conor looking and either being very curious or very worried, i didn't pay much attention to it but Jamie did and to make things even worse to piss of Conor he put his hand on top off mine and held it tight, Conor eyes followed and i just let go and pick up my phone and left the table back to the living room and put the Tv on.

A few hours later..

The machine has finally stoped due to all the food has gone and Megan turned up, when the doorbell went of Conor jumped to his feet and stood in the entrance of the kitchen to see who it was, when he noticed who it was he just turned back round and went to re sit down at the table. Megan then put some solution in my drip through may nose to clean it out and then moved onto the drip going through my tummy, my mum knew this one hurt for me so she came to hold my hand for when Megan touches it. Megan put a bit of pressure onto my new line and i screamed, Conor who was next door came running in to see all the fuss, and Jamie got all in his face but couldn't make out what he said to him but it made Conor turn around and sat down back at the table.

Conor's point of view:

when i heard Summer scream i knew i had to find out what it was, but as soon as i got to the living room door frame Jamie came up and got quite close to my face and said, i don't think you need to see, its family business so go sit back down, i didn't know what to say back he was Summers boyfriend if i said something back to him and argued i knew he would tell Summer so i just made it easier and done what her said.

Summers point of view:

it was now 8.00pm and everyone went home Megan, Conor and so did Jamie because he had to start back at work on Monday and he needed to rest up, so me and mum decided to have a quiet night in, with her a pizza and me a blended pizza.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you so much for reading this chapter please remember to comment, share and vote

YouTubersquad xx