He can't see me!

Summers point of view:

i am finally home but with lots more medication and great breathing tubes from yesterdays fiasco. but i do feel bad for Jack and Conor for watching it especially for Conor because he doesn't know anything about my health. Me and my mum arn't on best terms today because i didn't take any medication yesterday so to make it unto her i told her i was going to stay in bed all day with my breathing mask on and she's a bit more happier with me. Its going to be so awkward as well with Conor at our house so i just want to keep myself to myself tho be honest. my mum said Conor will be coming at 12 till 3 so i have a bit of time to get something to eat and go back to bed because hospitals you cannot sleep because of all the bleepers which I'm used to but the babies crying i know its not their fault but shut the FUCK UP!! so I'm ready to go back to bed. I'm now on double medication plus a breathing tube for 12hours a day but you can't be asleep for it so i have to have it through out the day. 

its now 11am i have had a bite of toast and 54tablets and now its time for a sleep and a mask over my face! great :(

Conor's point of view: 

its 11am and I've just woken up but vic has been begging me to stay but i can't because i have to get to work but more importantly see Summer like i promised to Jack. i got showered and dress and just go for a casual look today ripped jeans a black top and a bomber jacket:

 i got showered and dress and just go for a casual look today ripped jeans a black top and a bomber jacket:

it was then soon 11.45am so just gave me enough time to get there in my car, as soon as i got in the car ready to leave jack texted me saying:

Jack

remember check on my girl

me 

i will I'm leaving now talk in a bit

i was soon at her house and a chill went down my back when i knocked on the door to see if Summer was their and if so how bad she looked because yesterday she did not look good. Hey Conor come in please, thank you how is Summer? she's doing a lot better thank god and thank you for yesterday i couldn't imagine what could of gone so much worse if you didn't get that mask on her, where is she now? she's sleeping at the moment but I'm sure she will thank you later after them medication start working. would you like anything before we start Conor? um jus a glass of water please. way follow me to the studio. we walked into the kitchen and pass a glass  cupboard what said Summers medication and it was so full the door couldn't close propyl after we walked through a door we were in gates little home studio which is very cosy which i love, its better than the one i recorded Animal on.

Summers point of view: 

I'm now awake and its 4.30pm so conor should be gone i texted my mum to tell her I'm awake and watching Tv and she soon came up to give me my next lot of medication. mum is Conor still here, yes sweetheart why do you want me to send him up to you? no was just wondering, ok darling keep resting.

Conor's point of view:

she's now awake that will now be the perfect time to see how she is doing, me and Kate have token a 15 minuite rest so we can get a drink. Conor would you like anything at all? um yes would i be able to use your toilet please, yeah sure its upstairs first door to your left. but i wasn't actually going to the toilet i wanted to go see Summer so i went into the room next to it and i saw her lied down with a big mask on her face and i stood and stared at her until she noticed me. sorry i thought this was the toilet. um no its the door next to here, um wait Conor.. yes, i just want to say thank you to you and jack for yesterday, you saved my life. i felt tears in my eyes from her saying that and i just stayed glued to her face. Its no problem but you should really tell jack that not me, okay thank you again, sorry for walking in your room. i then left her room and walked back downstairs to her mum as she said do you want to leave it there today and carry on tomorrow? yeah sure. she then walked me to the door and waved me off. 

when i got back home i couldn't believe how summer looked so pale and ill probably no energy what so ever in her but she still looks beautiful then. so where were you Conor today? i told you this morning that i was going to the studio to start on my album. yeah i know that but you said you were going to be home just after 3 its now 4.30pm can you see my problem? no not really their were complications at the studio with the equipment thats all, why don't you trust me? and thats when she slapped me round the face! Conor how can i trust you from what has happened in the past when you have been at it with another girl behind my back. thats when we  broke up for a while, i would never cheat on you.

Summers point of view:

i can't believe he came into my room and saw me like this i never let anyone see me when I'm like this even Jamie has only seen me once. Conor is probably so confused what is happening right now like i didn't take my medication and i collapsed go token away by a ambulance stay the night in hospital come home and I'm wired up to all lots of machines. maybe i should tell him that he is going to be spending the next year 5 days a week i my house. i then decided to text Jack just tell him I'm okay:

me

hey jack how are u

jack 

the question is how are u, ur the one who got token by the ambalence 

me 

yeah I'm fine now I've got a lot of wires coming out of me tho with medication being pumped in me but Conor came in my room and saw all of them and I'm worried if he is a bit concerned or confused why i think i might tell him x

Jack 

why was he in ur room x

Me

he thought it was the toilet :):) x

Jack

idk its up to u but u will be spending the next year with him 5 days a week

do u want me to message him to see if he ok x

Me 

yes plz thx xx

Jacks point of view:

Me

Summer told me u saw her with all the wires coming out of her, u ok bout it not worried are u

Conor

yah i am a bit u prob know more than me tho 

jack 

yeah soz bro she just texted me to say she has been thinking about telling u the truth 

Conor

okay im so worried bout her i mean she collapsed in my house got token by ambulances then i saw her with wires coming out of her and in her kitchen she has her own massive meds cupboard and I'm so confused.

jack

i know just stick to our deal and keep her safe for me

Conor 

k

i then decided to message back Summer and tell her what Conor said on the text.

Me

hey back again x

Summer

wat did he say x

Me

he is just very confused and worried bout u x

Summer

ok im gonna tell him when i get him alone x

gtg bed so tired again its all these meds being pumped into me xx

Me

Ok sleep tight xx