Lazy days

Summers point of view:

12.30PM

I've just woken up i know its like lunchtime but when you have had 2 cocodimal it just knocks me out so much, i still wasn't feeling right so i thought i would have a PJ day with netflix and chill, these days came common to me over the years if i over do it the day before it just catches up with me and I'm in pain but i don't care i had so much fun yesterday but that reminds me i must message back George and Jack. but when i looked at my phone Jack has already texted me plus one from Jamie as well.

Jack 

helllooo!!!!- 12.00

are u up yet!!!- 12.15

Me

Sorry jack I'm not feeling well, hopefully catch up tomorrow x- 12.32pm

Jack 

Okay hope u get better, msg me if u want anything x- 12.33pm

Jack is the best i know we have only known each other for a day but i feel like we have been best friends for a life time. i feel like i can tell him my past and he will understand and be so supportive as well he is the best, hopefully Conor will be the same!

Jacks point of view:

I've been up since 11am and thats early for me and Summer still hasn't message me back, i hope she hasn't token Conor bargaining by her in a wrong way yesterday, i will give it till 12 and if she hasn't message me i will message her to see if she wants to do anything today.

Me

helllooo - 12.00pm

are u up yet!!! -12.15pm

Summer

Sorry jack I'm not feeling well, hopefully catch up tomorrow x- 12.32pm

Me

Okay hope u get better, msg me if u want anything x- 12.33pm

Uhhhhhhh and thats when Conor came in his spare room where i usually stay when I'm round, whats up with you trouble in paradise, No!! your not funny Conor she's not well or maybe she doesn't want to see me because she might not know when you will appear. Chill Jack i had to go to her house just remember her mum was my music producer before she was your BFF. Piss off Conor! (SLAMS BEDROOM DOOR ON CONORS FACE!!)

Summers point of view:

i hate being ill like this with my line and liver i never know what else will happen if i will have a bleed out all i know now is that I've nearly finished the vampire diaries series 4 and what ever i eat it just comes back up. Times like this i miss Jamie with me cuddling me and rubbing my back when I'm throwing up, i should probably text him back.

Jamie

hey princesse, sorry about the other night, hope ur ok xxx -10.30am

Me

hey its okay we need to leave the past behind us, I'm not feeling too good today been sick all day and in pain miss ya xx

Jamie 

aww miss you too baby hopefully if i can get the time of work i will come up and see you on Saturday xx

Me

that will be best xx

Jamie 

i better go get ready for work and leave u to rest xx

it is now 5.00pm and I'm feeling a lot better, but I'm so bored on my own mum has gone shopping cuz we have nothing in the house and thats when i thought to message jack to come round and watch a movie.

Me

Hey, I'm feeling soo much better are u doing much x

Jack

thats g8t, I'm not doing much just on the xbox wx

Me

i was wondering if u want to come round for a dominos and film x

Jack

yes be over in a bit x

That is a cue for me to go and wash my face, put a bit of make up on, and do my hair but I'm keeping in my disney pjs!

soon i knew it i heard a knock at the door and Jack was at the door but with Conor as well which i was a bit confused at

soon i knew it i heard a knock at the door and Jack was at the door but with Conor as well which i was a bit confused at. Hey come in, sorry Conor my mums not here she's gone shopping can i leave a note for her, um no I'm actually here to see you Summer, i just want to apologise for my attitude towards you yesterday, no its fine Conor do u want to stay with me and jack and have some pizza and watch a film, No thank you i need to get home and get some rest for tomorrow i am having a interview with BBC radio 1 to discuss my new album, oh cool well see ya soon, yeah bright and early on Monday for my album recording, okay bye!

Conor's point of view:

Im so annoyed driving home, she asked me to stay with them but i turned her down, i feel different around her and its really pissing me of thats why i budged by her yesterday but i couldn't tell jack how i feel because he feels the same about her. makes maters worse i actually have a girlfriend, she's pretty and fit and a model but Summer she's very pretty even in her disney pjs and super skinny plus she's not a girly girl what i would normally go for she's different.

Summers point of view:

Me and Jack settled on a pepperoni passion pizza with the film paranormal activity 2 which i didn't mind i like to watch horrors but i was so tired of being sick all day that i fell asleep on the sofa with my legs up on Jack stretched out.

Jacks point of view: 

Summers mum came back around 7.00pm from shopping and saw Summer sleeping and asked me to carry her upstairs to her room, which i did and she was so light probably lighter than my 14year old sister Anna i placed her so gently on mer unmade bed and tucked her in and kissed her goodnight then left her room. Thank you so much Jack its okay Ms Brown please Jack call me Kate thats what your brother does, you know jack she is lucky to have you as a friend, she has had such a bad 3 years and now that she has met you it will change for the better, Thank you so much Ms Brow sorry i mean Kate, well goodnight Jack goodnight Kate see you soon

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, how was that chapter let me know in the comment how you think its going to turn out,

remember to like and vote thanks

YouTubersquad xx