I love you Summer

Conor's point of view:

A week has now passed since what happened with Summer and i still haven't heard anything from Kate, i still think about before i left the hospital and everyone went running to her. Since that night i have been having really bad nightmares about her and i wake up in a full sweat, i haven't  spoken much to Victoria I've been thinking about what Jack said it is her fault if she never scared the shit out of Summer she wouldn't of fainted. But she was bleeding before Victoria came home and she probably only fainted due to how much blood she was loosing. I cant be mad at Victoria she didn't do this its just another way for jack to get back at her, he has never liked her neither has my whole family since she made Anna cry and they all think she's only with me to get money out of me and to make herself famous with me in the news.

Ive been staring at my phone waiting for a response until all of a sudden Jack messages me:

Jack

how is she u haven't spoke to me in a wk

Me

i don't know Jack she got worse when i left

Jack

how do u know that

Me

i turned around when i came out and all the nurses and doctors went running to her bed

Jack

ffs 

Me

ikr jack can i tell u something

Jack

yeah corse

Me

i think i love Summer

Jack

ffs conor ur saying that at a time like this when she could be on her death bed 

Me

no but I've felt it since i met her

Jack

and wb Victoria

Me

idk i don't feel anything for her anymore she's so much more horrible i think I'm trellising what her true self is.

Jack

well I'm always here to talk gtg Anna wants a dominos 

Me

ok say hi from me

end of conversation

Jack's point of view:

Anna didn't want a dominos i made that up i just cant believe Conor about saying how much he loves Summer, i always thought it would be me to fall in love with her and win her over, but its not its always Conor he gets all the girls, the talent and now Summer. She means so much to me i will have to fight Conor for her love, but she already has a boyfriend.

Conor's point of view:

i went and sat down downstairs on the sofa next to Victoria and went on my phone and just looked at Summers instergram. Hows your new girlfriend said victoria taking me out of my trance, what? how is your new girlfriend, if your talking about Summer she's really not well thank you, oh poor her (said sarcastically) yeah poor her because she had your fat gob waking her up and putting her in that fucking hospital bed in a coma. what do you mean i woke her up that bitch was in our bed you know the one we never have sex in anymore! Yeah cuz she needed somewhere to sleep? well why didn't you put her in the spare room? because their wasn't no clean sheets. look Victoria I'm not having this conversation anymore she is my friend and thats all.