Not going back..

Summers point of view:

I woke up suddenly when i heard my mums alarm go of at 7.30am this morning, i looked next to me to see a sleeping Conor on my chest so i tried to move slowly out of bed without waking him up. I sat on the edge of the bed thinking about what to do? do i go with my mum today back to North Hampton after everything that happened last year before i left. I sat on the bed for about half an hour contemplating on going back with my mum for 2days. I heard my mum go downstairs and grab her keys from the table, she was leaving. I ran downstairs to see her before she went.

I went and sat on the arm of the sofa and watched her pack her handbag up. Morning sweetie, are you thinking about coming today? I didn't say anything to that comment. She knew it was all on my mind so she came and sat on the sofa next to me. Is it about the person you are thinking of? i nodded very slowly with my face facing the ground. Sum its okay they are in prison now you don't need to keep running away, she said. But mum they could of got time of their sentence and could still be living back next to our old house. Sums Jake lives just outside Corby they don't know we all moved. I know but if you went back for 2 days you would want to go see their mum because you 2 were best friends and i don't want their mum to find about my new life, or they are going to come looking for me and finished what they started. Sums I'm sorry what happened but I'm only going to see your brother so if you want to come come. Im sorry mum but i can't go back their i miss Jake so much but I'm not risking it. (giving my mum a hug) Okay hunny well i will see you in a few days. Okay just please text me when you are there. I will. And with a kiss goodby she was gone.

Conor's point of view:

I heard Summer get up really early this morning but i just pretended to be asleep because i knew something was up even from last night. With half and hour she went downstairs to kiss her mum goodby but i heard the full conversation between them and wondered what happened to Summer before she came to London, She loves spending time with Jake so why wouldn't she go down with her mum to see him it doesn't make sense. I only heard bits like Jake, Corby(town) and best friend which didn't make any sense to me. But Summer came back up to bed, i held my arm out for her to cuddle up into my chest and she excepted but randomly gave me a kiss on my lips before getting comfy and going back to sleep, which made me think for 5 minutes but then eventually went back to sleep.

I then woke up at 12.00pm with Summer still cuddled up to me, so i rolled over so i was facing her and slowly stroked her long blonde hair whilst she slept. Every once and again i would run my fingers through her hair and then come into contact with her cold back from where her top has lifted up and her shorts would start. Within an hour she had woken up by her big blue eyes looking up into mine and me giving her a little peck on her lips which made her blush. She then put her hands on my head and started playing with my curly Barnett. What you thinking about? I asked as she was looking up into mY eyes. Nothing just wished i could see Jake more often, i miss him so much and since i moved here I've only seen him twice. What about if we arranged something in a few weeks, i suggested and her eyes went so big and a big smile appeared on her face which then she then gave a small kiss on my lips.

It was now 2.00pm and we have ordered a dominos to be delivered and literally all of today we have just spent in bed eating pizza and watching movies including all three of the high school musicals, the other movies were Mean girls which Summer picked out and Dirty grandpa which  picked out. We then finished all the pizza and finished of with keeping up with the Kardashians which i have gotten to look forward to every week now that Summer always watches it, the Kardashians finished and not to my surprise Summer was fast asleep on my arm cuddled up in a ball and it was only 10.00pm, I had not really anything to do so i just messaged Jack and my mum to ask if me and Summer could come down to Brighton for a few days to see all of them and they would love that but I'm going to keep it from Summer and let it be a surprise.

The next day

It was the next day and Kate was coming home tonight ready to fly back to America tomorrow lunch time, me and Summer just spent the whole day in bed and then ordered a nando's to be delivered to us for our tea, it was then time for Summer to re watch the Kardashians from last night when she fell asleep, i didn't really pay much attention i was just on my phone on Facebook and Instagram liking a load of my friends from brighton's photos. Before i knew it, Summer was asleep and my eyes were starting to shut swell so then i went to sleep.

Kate's point of view:

I finally got home after a long 2 and a half hour drive home and it was now 10.30pm, i walked into the house trying to be asquint as i could so i didn't wake Summer and Conor up. I placed my suitcase on the table and i rummaged through my bag to find the newspaper i picked up from North Hampton about the person what Summer was scared of the most. I re-read the title, 19 and free out of prison, i walked upstairs to my room to hid the newspaper under a bunch of clothes so Summer didn't see it. I then took a sneak peek into Summers room to find her and Conor tucked up asleep with Summer still in her pjs, I walked in and turned of the TV that was still on and then pulled the covers over Summers body. I sat on the edge of the bed stroking Summers head and told her it was all going to be okay, I then got up and gave her a kiss then left the room leaving the door slightly cracked open. Summer would be fine she had Conor after i left tomorrow lunch time, i know she will never go back to north hampton and i hope she never hears she got out of prison....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed this chapter please comment, share and vote

Youtubersquad xx