A new start without you!

Summers point of view: 

I thought i would call the girls, because when you know your 3year term boyfriend has been cheating its good to have people who understand you around, so i decided to text them to arrange something:

Group chat (Me, Rebecca and Emily)

Me

Hey are u 2 doing much today need u to come round mine xx

Rebecca

yeah sure babes we are at skate park so BRT 5mins xx

Me

gd need to talk xx

I couldn't be bothered to get changed out of my onesie so i tried to make a effort and at least put foundation on to cover my red blotchy face from crying last night. Soon before i knew it I heard a knock on the door and my mum opened it and told them to just go upstairs.

Hey babes how are you? said Emily walking in with a dominos pizza box, well i haven't been to good, why hun whats wrong, its Jamie, babes what happened said Rebecca siting down on my bed and comforting me, he's,,, he's cheated on me, WHAT THE FUCK!!!! he's cheated on me, Wait how do you know said Emily hugging me from the other side. Look here on this girls instergram he tagged her in a picture and i clicked on her profile and theres loads, they all started a week after i left to come to London, Babes he doesn't deserve you, what you going to do? well i don't know, i was thinking to put a picture up on instergram with a caption of some sort, yeah thats a great idea then he will see it, what about if we do a little photoshoot in this park down the road and make you look fabulous suggested Emily, thats such a good idea and that can help me with my photography work for collage said Rebecca. I'm not sure girls and I'm not pretty enough to be your model for your collage work. Sums u are beautiful and he is crazy to cheer on you. okay.. ill do it but when. Now!!! its a beautiful sunny day in March and thats rare for Britain said Rebecca. We then decided to eat the pizza Emily brought and start to get to work....

I let Emily pick my outfit whilst i got a shower, they were the best Emily then sat me down and raded my make up draw and done my make up and then showed me the outfit she picked out. Em i can't wear that its going to show of my machine and my scars. Sums u shouldn't be scared of showing them they are the things which has made you the amazing person your are now. i couldn't say no after she said that and made me feel good about myself in a long time, so i got dressed in what she picked out:

Emily then finished with doing my hair in french plates and my vans old skhools and then we were of out

Emily then finished with doing my hair in french plates and my vans old skhools and then we were of out. We got to the park and Bec was asking me to do poses and look in the distance to show of my outfit, we done so many pictures it was fun like a proper photoshoot but i asked her not to take any of my back because thats where my machine was stuck to with medical tape and not to take any of my right hand face because thats where my tube was stuck, and being the good friend she is she didn't take any of the ones i said not to. 

We went back to mine and hocked her iPhone to my laptop because i don't have a phone after i broke it in anger yesterday, she put filters on all of them and we agreed on one to put on my instergram of me looking into the distance from my left hand side with the caption of 'don't cry when the sun is gone because the tears won't let you see the stars' which works really well with the picture of the sun setting and me looking into the distance. 

After we posted the picture on instergram i was thinking about that kiss with Conor last night, i haven't told the girls because i don't know if i feel the same about him and id that kiss mean anything or was it just a I'm here kind of kiss, did he tell Jack, what about his girlfriend. Emily saw me thinking and zooming out of their conversation quite quickly, summer... sums... yeah sorry i was just thinking if i should change my bio to single now, yeah sure then you can find someone new who loves you for you and doesn't cheat.

Do you two want to stop round mine tonight and then we can meet up with the Lads tomorrow at the skate park and see all them, see your already forgetting about Jamie the twat and moving on, yeah sure babes that will be great but what about pjs and that, oh its fine u can wear mine and i will put your clothes in the wash then you can wear them tomorrow as well. okay great can we go get a KFC or mMcdonald's or something because i need food said Rebecca, yeah sure said Emily and then remembered about my drip. No its fine i will come to KFC or Mcdonald's with you guys and just get a water and then i will have my drip when we come back. Sure okay...

we got home and i set my drip u with the mixture and sat on my laptop whilst Emily and Bec were on there phones, hey guys my post has got so many likes your the best Bec for taking the pictures and Em you are so good at hair, make up and fashion, i checked my laptop again and a DM had came through from Jamie saying:

Please can we talk

i told the girls and they both said to block him which i done and Im getting rid of him for good and starting a new life without him...

Conor's point of view:

I decided to have a check through instergram and i saw a new post from Summer with a quote don't cry when the sun is gone because the tears won't let you see the stars, i decided to check it out further and clicked on her profile and she has changed her bio to single...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading this chapter remember to comment share and vote

YouTubersquad xx