Some exciting news..

(4 weeks pregnant/ 1 month)

1 week later...

Summers point of view:

I woke up at 9am because i could hear mum cooking in the kitchen a few doors down from mine and Conor's room. I rolled over to see Conor still asleep next to me, so i quietly crept out of bed and put a pair of shorts on and tuck it into Conor's t-shirt and went to see what mum was cooking. Last night Jake and his girlfriend Chelsea arrived at 8 but went straight to bed in the room across from mine and Conor's because they were so tired from traveling all day, so we didn't get to see them much last night but tonight we are all going out for dinner as well as Tom and his daughter Tabatha, her husband Max and their 8year old son Cody.

I waited at the corner of the kitchen just thinking about when i was going to tell her about the baby because i'm already starting to get a little bigger and i can't hide it for too long. She turned around and smiled snapping me out of my thoughts and walking over taking a seat at the breakfast bar. Mum was doing a full English breakfast for all 5 of us, which i could not wait for. In this past week we've been with mum we've had a massive catch up about her work our time on Holiday, Disney land everything well apart from my little secret.

Me and mum were just talking until Conor came in and gave me the biggest kiss on my cheek which i was not expecting him to be up. he then wrapped his arms around my neck and hugged me and i wrapped my hands around his. Mum then turned around and awwed, which killed the moment which made me and Conor laugh. Im sorry she said you both are just too cute together, she said instantly. Conor was just in his Nike tracksuit bottoms and matching hoodie, which i loved with his hair all messy and curly from where he hasn't washed or styled it. 

Within an hour of me being up, everyone has woken up including Jake and Chelsea who was very jet lagged and we all sat down outside looking onto the beach and sea having breakfast and another massive catch up, today we didn't have much planed because we was going out tonight to meet Tom and his family for the first time so for the whole of the day we were just all in our pjs and just talking to each other which was nice because it was chance for Conor and Jake to get to know each other a bit more and for me and Chelsea to have a massive catch up because we haven't seen each other since i moved away and she's always been like a big sister to me.

Conor's point of view:

Today has been so nice getting to know Jake properly and his girlfriend and finding out about Summer when she was little and all that. Its 4hours until we all go out for dinner and Summer being a classic girl has already started to get ready, because she really wants to make a good first impression with Tom. I was laid on the bed just studying her and what she was doing. She could see i was watching which made a smile appear on her face and made her came over and playfully hit me. 'Stop!!!' she said. What i wasn't doing anything i said tickling her. You was looking at me and i can't concentrate with your eyes on me, she said. What can't i look at my girlfriend, i said stop tickling her. You know what i mean, she said messing up my hair even more. 

We both stoped messing around, and Summer got up to leave but i pulled her back on to me. Conor, i need to get on! just one more kiss i said pouting and giving her puppy dog eyes. Fine she said rolling her eyes. She pulled me closer and wrapped her arms around my neck and i put my hands on her waist. which made her smile as our lips met. She pulled back slightly after and i could feel her breath against my face. Thats your last one, she said almost whispering which made me laugh and i pulled her in for another.

Summer then finally got in the shower and had a wash and she came out in her dressing gown and hair up in a towel and smiled after my eyes drifted from my phone to her. She sat at the dressing table and she could see me watching her from the mirror, which made a even bigger smile appear on her face. She shook it of and continued to hand dry her hair with the towel and then pin it back ready to do her makeup. After 2hours of her doing her makeup and i watched everything she applied and picked up she then dried her hair with the hair dryer then started to curl it, which i loved.