Lit up in the city

Conor's point of view:

Its been a week since we arrived at Disney land and we have been to all 4 parks and have made some great memories. We are now moving to a different hotel in Florida central for this last week so we can do shopping and go sight seeing. But we will be going back to Disney on the day before we leave to go to Los Angles. I'm so excited to go sight seeing. It will be something me and Summer can also experience together and also no doubt Summer will want to do lots of shopping, which i'm also happy to do.

We do need to go buy another suitcase though due to how much stuff we will be buying for both of our families as a Christmas present and i know Anna would be upset if i never got her anything from Disney. We packed all of our stuff back up in our suitcases ready to move to the next hotel. This one was only an hour journey in a car, so it shouldn't be too bad. And then its time to go around Florida and do loads of things.

Summers point of view:

We was all packed up and it was the last goodbye to this room. We made sure we packed our personalised Disney robes and all the little bottles of body wash and shampoo etc because they were too cute not to leave because they were in the shapes of Mickey mouse or in little Mickey mouse bottles. We walked out the hotel and waited outside for our Uber to take us to Florida central. I also find it so awkward in taxis or Ubers because its someone you don't know and today was really awkward. I don't know if it was through an aux cable or from the radio but the fast food song came on and the driver was singing quietly along but loud enough for me and Conor to hear. I tried not to look in the rear view mirror or at Conor because i would of bursted out laughing. I could see at the corner of my eye Conor going bright red because he was holding his breath so he wouldn't laugh which made it even harder for me. 

We finally got to the new hotel and as we got out and Conor payed him and as he was getting out of the Uber he said to the driver "Nice singing voice mate" and i bursted out laughing as Conor closed the back door. Conor, i said, you can't go round saying that. Yeah probably not if they aren't good, he said and laughed grabbing my hand as we walked into the hotel. Conor got us all booked in whilst i connected my phone to the hotel wifi which wasn't good but i was able to have a quick check on instagram. We was soon ready to go up to our room. 

I walked in and it was beautiful. There was black and gold wallpaper on all walls. Then there was a massive king sized suede sleigh bed with diamonds stitched in on the headboard and the wall behind was white with silver running through and two black lamps connected to the wall above the bed and a stunning black dressing table across from the bed with a tv mounted to the wall above. The Bathroom was amazing all black and white tiles with a silver rim on every white towel with a massive mirror with bulbs connected to it just like the Hollywood type ones and it had a massive ceiling square shower.

I was very stunned the whole room was beautiful and so was the view from the windows next to the bed with a view of the city below us. It was now lunch time after me and Conor got unpacked so we decided to get some lunch we was both feeling a burger after the fast food song the Uber driver was singing earlier so we went to one of Conor's favourite places to eat, which is five guys. 

Conor's point of view:

We was finished with Lunch and it was now time for us to go do some shopping in the Florida central. We decided to go to the big mall, which got Summer very excited because there was a Sephora shop, i guessed it was Makeup and beauty stuff as we walked in which i wasn't looking forward to because i knew we would be in here for a good hour. Summer is so obsessed with makeup and she's always buying new products even i tell her that she doesn't need loads of foundation because her skin is so nice and doesn't need coverage. 

She kept telling me that she needed each product as she piled it up in my arms or she would say they don't do this in the UK and kept making a reason for every product. As we got to the till it took a while to scan everything but normally i would offer to buy anything for Summer but i didn't open my mouth. But she seemed okay paying $250 on makeup there and then but asked if i would carry the massive bag, which i did.

After 5hours shopping and both of our hands full to the top of shopping bags we decided to get a cab back to the hotel and get washed up for dinner. When we booked the hotel we didn't know we had a complimentary free dinner reservation so we decided to do it tonight. We got back to the hotel ingot washed up. Summer wore this amazing dress she brought today and i wore my usual jeans and leather jacket. 

After we finished our meal we decided to go out for a late walk and see all the city lit up. We stood on the Miami beach peir and looked out onto the beautiful lit up city. Summer didn't bring a jacket so she started to shiver so i took her into my arms and leaned over her both cuddled up to each other looking out into the distance.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, please remember to Comment, vote, share and follow me!

Add Is it a right choice to your reading list so you get notified every time i upload a new chapter :)

YouTuubersquad xx