Surprise, Surprise

(October)

Summer's point of view:

Its been a month since Conor brought me home back from North Hampton hospital, I've improved so much i can actually now walk on my own now and i don't have any pain at all now. Today Jack is coming up on the train from Brighton because i havens seen him since me and Conor went down to Brighton to see his family and we really need a catch up. 

I woke up around 10.00am this morning by Conor bringing me breakfast in bed. I then decided to get a wash and get dressed ready for Jack to arrive at 12.00pm. i wore a black and white stripy body con with some high waisted black ripped jeans:

 i wore a black and white stripy body con with some high waisted black ripped jeans:

Jack's point of view:

I can't wait till i see Summer, we've ben texting and face-timing each other pretty much everyday and she looks so much better, she looks the same beautiful girl who i became in love with. The only thing which won't be good is that Conor will be there, i still haven't been 100% with him since he told me to fuck off and said i can't see Summer when she was ill in hospital 4months ago. Ive just left the train station and now waiting for a uber to take me to Summers and Conor's house, i haven't messaged Summer since i left Brighton because i wanted it to be a surprise for when i knock on the door.

The uber dropped me of a few doors down from their place and i got my bag out the boot and walked up to the house and knocked on the door. Summer opened the door and i smiled but before i could say anything she had jumped onto me and gave me a massive hug. She didn't let go so i supported her and held onto her back, Conor walked down the stairs but stoped half way to the bottom when he saw me holding Summer and he didn't look one bit happy, but i just smirked at him to get him proper jealous.

Conor's point of view:

When i saw Summer in Jacks arms i felt something complexly different like I've been betrayed and even worse that he's there rubbing it in by smirking and rubbing her back just to get me pissed of. Within a minute of me standing there she jumped down not knowing i was watching, i carried on walking down like nothing happened then went and gave Jack a hug and whispered in his ear 'don't bother' he pulled back and smirked again.

Its been a few hours since Jack has been here, i feel a bit left out to be honest because Jack and Summer are always joined at the hip talking about some sort of rubbish and laughing and sometimes i worry about them laughing about me. I just went back upstairs to my office because I've been planning a surprise for Summer since she came out of hospital last month and i can't wait to show it to her later after i drop Jack off at the train station. 

Remember to pick the pizza up gorgeous, Summer said as i was leaving. This was it i was going to pick up the holiday tickets and flights and also a engagement ring for Summer. I parked the car in the car park then went to the travel agency to pick up the tickets, then across the road to the pandora shop to get the engagement ring. I got back home and left Summer and Jack to get dinner sorted out wile i went upstairs and hid the ring box and tickets in my office. 

It was soon 9.00pm and it was time for me to drop Jack back of at the train station, he gave one last hug to Summer and off we went. We got in the car and i started to drive it was complete silence until Jack spoke. Conor you know its just a joke me winding you up with Summer, he said. Yeah well its not very funny, she's never going to go out with you Jack so stop trying, just be her friend. Im not, i can't help if she loves me, he said. Look Conor we both love her and at the moment she's chosen you but that can all change in the future, he said. Well i don't think so Jack because I've just picked up our holiday tickets for a two month holiday in 2weeks time till new year. WHAT?? i thought you would spend it bacon Brighton with mum and Dad, he said. Yeah and what about Summers mum in LA Summer would want to spend Christmas with her. i said. Fine Conor but mum won't be happy, well actual fact Jack I've spoken to mum about it a month ago and she said its a good idea so shut up!

I got back home and Summer was washing the pots up in her pjs. i quickly went upstairs and got the plane tickets and came back downstairs. I walked up behind her with the tickets in my back pocket and wrapped my arms around her and kissed her neck as she was drying her hands. We were slightly swaying side to side as she held my hands. Sums i got something for you. Really what is it? she said turning around. Well you have to catch me i said running round the table and her chasing after me. I dodged her and ran upstairs with her on my tail.

I hid behind the bedroom door and Summer came in looking and i shut the door so she couldn't move. what is it? she said putting her arms around my neck and playing with my. i wiped the tickets out from my back pocket and held them in front of her face. She took them and flipped through them, London to Gran Canaria, Gran Canaria to Florida, Florida to Las Angels she said confused and looked up at me. We are going to Gran Canaria for a month then going to Florida for 2 weeks then to LA to see your mum at Christmas. She immediately looked happy and jumped on top of me which knocked me off balance a bit onto the bed. Thank you so much Conor she said kissing me. When do we go? in 2weeks i answered. Conor your the best boyfriend she said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed this chapter remember to COMMENT, SHARE AND VOTE

PLEASE FOLLOW ME TO GET UP TO DATE NOTIFICATIONS OF WHEN I POST A NEW CHAPTER :)

YouTubersquad xx