Not again...

a week later

Summer's point of view:

i cant believe its been a week of me and Conor being friends and since then we have not had one argument we have gotten really close to each other with what we tell each other but i still haven't told him about my secret which is nice but he still notice some things like when I'm in pain. he is so much like jack about how he goes about things and how he cares for me, its nice. today my mum is at a meeting so she said if i go out today to the skate park to go to Conor's at 1.00pm and she will pick me up because she has also got to go and see Conor so it will be easier for me to go to his at 1.0pm to get picked up.  so i decided to get ready to meet George and all that at the skate park Emily and Rebecca isn't coming thought because they had a spa day bucked they did ask if i wanted to go but its not really my thing so i am hanging out with her boys today. here is what I'm going to wear:

 here is what I'm going to wear:

i also decided to have my hair up but straightened it when it was up which i never do if ever pull it up in a pony tail its normally left curly which is my natural hair, i then put my usaul make up look on and of i went to have my tablets and appl...

i also decided to have my hair up but straightened it when it was up which i never do if ever pull it up in a pony tail its normally left curly which is my natural hair, i then put my usaul make up look on and of i went to have my tablets and apple then i was of down the skate park at 11.30am.

Conor's point of view:

i knew Summer was coming round today but i still don't want her to know about Vic so its good that she is out doing more modelling today and won't be back till 5.00pm tonight. Summer might even come earlier to spend time with me, we are not like bffs i mean i haven't asked for her number and she's never told me it we don't even talk on instergram, i decided to see if she is following me and she isn't i wonder why that is but it doesn't matter i decided to go get ready and do some chores around the house because even though I'm starting to get famous i do all the hovering still even if vic thinks we should get a maid but i still want to be Conor and not who she wants me to be.

Summers point of view:

i arrived at the skate park with a few nice comments about my outfit from sam and george which i loved hearing and then i was on the ramps like anything.. it was soon 1.15pm and i knew i was late to Conor's for my mum to pick me up but its fine i soon said my goodbyes to the boys and got a hug from George and of i went to Conor's.

Conor's point of view:

it was around 1.30pm when i heard a knock on my door and it was Summer. um where is your mum. oh for fuck..... then she stoped, she was crouched over with her hand on her waist in pain. Summer come here can i take you to my room so you can sleep it of before your mum comes.yeah sure thanks Conor she said through the pain, i carried her bridal style which felt normal now and i pushed back the covers of my bed and lied her on my side and soon before i knew it she was all snuggled under the covers asleep. 

Summers point of view:

i closed my eyes and breathed in his sent from his pillows and soon before i knew it i was asleep.

Conor's point of view:

i was sat downstairs in bare silent trying to call Kate to see where she was for a good Hour until someone bashed the door straight open which made me jump. shhhh. why should i shhhh its my house vic you need to be quiet someones upstairs sleeping she sit well... SHE so this is the girl you have been spending all your time with. she said storming upstairs and throwing open the bedroom door whilst i was running after her trying to keep her noice down. Um and what do you think you are doing in my bed she belted at the sleeping Summer as i raced to the bedroom. i felt so sorry for summer she wasn't well and then she comes in and starts yelling at her. Um I'm, Summer started until vic ripped the covers of her and she was trying to prop herself up in bed. OH MY FUCKING GOD WHY IS THEIR BLOOD ON MY £100 DOVET and thats when i saw Summers entire side was in blood..

Summers point of view:

i looked down to see my line has burst open and is bleeding out right, it didn't help that this random woman was shouting at me to get out of her bed until it clicked that it was Conor girlfriend. i tried to move out of the bed but i was in too much pain Conor was just trying to get over his girlfriend shouting her fat mouth of to realise the blood. i finally got up and moved ever so slowly out of the master room apologising and saying i will replace the covers and sorry again. another gush of pain hit me and lucky Conor catched me. look summer i think you need to go to hospital, no conor i will be fine, please Summer you cant even walk and i cant get hold of your mum let me take you to A and E. okay but can i have a towel to try to stop the bleed. Conor helped me get into his car and he drove out of his estate it was silent for 5 minutes until i broke the silence.

Nice girlfriend you have, tears running down my face, sorry i didn't tell you, Right Summer I'm getting really worried about you know so please tell me what is this going on why are you bleeding from your stomach but your not shitting yourself please tell me. okay um well when i was 16 for months i wasn't right i kept on throwing up and having really bad pain down my right hand side and one day i started to throw up blood and when my mum was taking me to A and E i passed out in the car and went into a 3month coma in the hospital, they found a liver and kidney problem and they done so many tests and exams and it came to the conclusion of i have to have a line in my stomach and it needs to stay in for a year to find out whats wrong (lift up top to show the scars and big plaster covering the line) and it hasn't reached a year yet because i either get ill and have a bleed out whats happened 7times or i go into a coma which has happened only once thankfully and the other time i don't really like talking about it. 

Conor's point of view:

after she told me the flashbacks from instergram came back, so is that why your bleeding now Summer..... Summer answer me! i didn't want to take my eyes of the road but she has fainted and is bleeding a lot heavier, shes not moving......

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you guys for reading this chapter again sorry i left it on a clift hanger but i will be unloading now every Sunday evening and things with Conor and Summer are going to get more serious so stay tuned

remember to vote comment and share

YouTubersquad xx