Jealous scenery

Conor's point of view:

Today was the day i was going to take Summer to Brighton to see my family and friends, but i also had a surprise for the way home in 2days time. Its ben a week since Kate has left and Summer has been a bit down so i decided to take her down to Brighton to see Jack and hopefully that will cheer her up. She doesn't know we are going to Brighton today so its going to be a surprise today when she wakes up.

Its 10.00am and all morning i have been texting my mum with all the plans for the next 2days of us being down there. Summer still hasn't woke up yet but I've just gone out to a mcdonald's drive thru to surprise Summer with a breakfast and also i can't make a english breakfast i can just make toast without burning it, I'm pretty much useless. 

I walked back upstairs with 2 sausage and egg McMuffin on a plate and went to open the curtains to get some light into the room to try and wake Summer up. I sat down on the bed with the breakfast next to me on my bedside table and i just placed my arm around her shoulder and gave her a small hug which woke her up. She immediately placed her head o my chest and cuddled up to me. Morning beautiful, i said. What time is it? she said sitting up. half 10, and with that she flopped back down in bed.

Ive got you something, i said sitting up, and gave her the plate with the McMuffin on, thank you, she said, picking up the McMuffin. Ive also got you something else, what is it? we are going down to Brighton for 2days, i said. She immediately chucked her arms around me and started kissing and getting onto of me. Thank you so much Con, she finally said. Right lets eat! She could not wipe the smile of her face after that moment.

Summers point of view:

I was so happy and excited that we were going to Brighton to Conor's home town and family. I went and got ready straight after breakfast because i was so excited to go and see Helen, Gary, Anna and JACK!!. Ive missed him so much. I didn't really know what to wear, but i managed to find something in my wardrobe. I decided to wear a light pink slightly oversized jumper and my white ripped jeans with my adidas Superstars 

 I decided to wear a light pink slightly oversized jumper and my white ripped jeans with my adidas Superstars