five around a bed....

Conor's point of view:

I slept past my alarm which was set to wake me up at 7.00am and mum being worried about me not having any sleep for the past 48hours she switched it of and let me slept in, which i didn't want. It was now 10.00am and i still haven't heard anything from Jack so thats good that she was stable last night, i decided to quickly jump in the shower and get changed ready to go back up to the hospital. Mum ordered some room service for breakfast just some boiled eggs, toast and spreads.

Conor please eat something, said mum. I can't i gotta get going to the hospital to see Summer. yeah Conor about that, i think you need to phone her brother up to tell him whats happened and hopefully he will come and see her i mean its not long from his town is it? to be honest mum i was thinking about doing that, but I'm just worried if he will blame it on me, i mean i honestly didn't know anything about the girl, Summer never told me about her or why she didn't come back? Are you referring toJack last night? I looked up to let her know and nodded my head. Conor, Jacks different he's never seen her in hospital like the way she was, whereas her brother would of Jack just doesn't want toes the real picture thats why he took it out on you because he knows it would be easier to not to kill you, explained mum. well when you put it like that i guess thats true. right can we get of now and i will call him on the way...

On the phone to Jake

Me

Hello, is this Jake, Summers brother

Jake

Yes, who is this?

Me

Oh Jake hi its me Conor 

Jake

hi Conor, how is everything, hope your treating my little sissy right

Me

Um the reason why i rang is because of Summer

Jake

is she okay?

Me

no not exactly basically she's been token into hospital in North Hampton

Jake

why North hampton

Me

well i will explain it properly to you but basically brought her down here to surprise her and we had an encounter with Abbey and she stabbed Summer in her liver and she's gone into a coma and had a terrible bleed and the doctors don't think she will survive because she needs a new liver because the one she had a few months back its rejected and we need to find a match.

Jake

okay don't worry I'm leaving work now and i will be there as soon as.

End of conversation 

Conor's point of view:

I arrived at the hospital with my mum and went to the ward Summer was on and went into the first room on the left. There i saw Jack asleep with his feet up on Summer's bed, he wasn't even looking after her, just sleeping which really pissed me off. What the fuck are you doing? I asked him which woke him from his sleep. uh what? he responded very confused. well why were you sleeping? i asked again. Look Conor cut me some slack i was up all night with her whenever a nurse case in to check her obs i was awake, it was just a quick power nap, he responded. Right well Jakes on his way and I'm here now so go get freshened up and with that he left. 

Jake has now arrived and the doctor was suppose to be round in a hour to talk about plans of where we are now with treatment. He was going to check to see if Jake was a liver match, to get Summer better quicker which should bring her out the coma but she doesn't have much time left. Kate has already been tested when Summer was 16 but it wasn't a match, but non of us Maynard's could be a match because we aren't blood family.

The doctor came into the room and shut the door, this was the time and we were all nervous, Im sorry Jake but you are not a liver match to Summer so we will have to wait. That just set the room in complete silence i grabbed Summers hand tighter and looked down at the floor to stop my eyes filling up with tears and Jake on the other side of the bed was the same, Jack grabbed my shoulder trying to keep his balance and mum stroked Summers legs. No one wanted to speak or ask the question what was next? 

All i could think of was that this was suppose to be the start of our lives together but in actual fact it could be the end. So how long does she have to live now? i finally said my voice shaking. two month tops, the doctor honestly said. Okay what about treatment till then? mum asked, well we are going to keep an eye out for her and if a liver comes available she will have an extra 30% of getting through this and out of a coma, but if she has anymore blood clots then it will all be over and she will die

So this was it the countdown...

It has been a couple of house later and everyone had gone to get drinks from downstairs to try and get their heads around this but i phoned Kate and told her everything that has happened and the news she was going to get a flight out in 2months time to kiss her goodby and spend a few days with Summer before she dies. 

Summer please listen you have to keep fighting, i know you can do this, just think of all the adventures we are going to have together, you can't give up now princess and with that i kissed her goodnight.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed this chapter please remember to Comment and vote

YouTubersquad xx