Whats the point anymore....

Summers point of view:

Thursday couldn't of came quicker because today is the day that i can go home but more importantly with Conor. It was 12.00pm now and the nurse was going to help me to get washed and dressed in crop top and shorts so my machine could still be in my side, and Conor would be arriving soon, he didn't come at 8.00am because i said that i would be fine from then to 12.30pm so i agreed.

30pm so i agreed

Before i knew it Conor turned up whilst i was on the phone to my mum

On the phone

Mum

Sums baby girl are you okay

Me

mum I'm fine i might be getting out though today

Mum

Sums thats so good, that probably means you had a good recovery, you have been in hospital for a month

Me

i know but i feel a bit better every day, so that means I'm getting stronger

Mum

Yeah thats good, sweetie i gotta go to go into my next meeting but i will call you tomorrow to see how you are

Me

yeah thats fine Conor's just came through the door anyway so we need to wait for the doctor but i will talk soon

Mum

okay hunny keep safe and i love you

Me

love you to and you as well keep safe bye

End of phone call

Conor's point of view:

So hows my girl today i said planting a kiss on her forehead. Im good can't wait to go home though today, she responded. I turned on the TV and laid down on Summers bed with her and she immediately put her head on my chest and i wrapped my arm around her and rubbed just above her hole in her stomach where her machine is attached to. She was nearly asleep on me her eyes closing quickly and her breath getting heavier means she is on her way to sleep. 

About 10 minutes of her being asleep the nurse came round and it was Megan on today, she done all Summers IVs and then had a little giggle to herself. I looked up and asked her what she was laughing at. Its just yours and Sums connection she said sitting down on the chair next to me. What do you mean i questioned not trying to wake Summer up. You two hated each other a few months ago and now your all cuddled up and its really sweet, but they do say there is a fine line between love and hate. She then stood up and walked towards the door then stoped. You know Conor you are a good boyfriend and Summer knows it considering what happened in the past, you are always there for her even if the past one wasn't. I gave a little giggle to her comment and she walked out.

I was half a sleep when the doctor came around and made me jump a bit. Hi i said very sleepily. Hello he said friendly. Im here to do some last checks to see if Summer is fit to go home, do you mind, he asked. No not at all, i said and jumped if the bed and sat back down in the chair. Summer woke up very disintoriated and was searching the room for me until she saw me sat down on the chair, and soon stoped to panic. 

Summers point of view:

The doctor came to do some last check ups to say if i will be okay at home with my liver and if I'm healing very well. He finished and went outside to the nurses desk then back again. Right Summer he began there is a bit of a problem with your liver from when we took the IVs out yesterday, well the IV we took up was a pain relief to help and the liver has slowed down on recovery so i just spoke to the nurse and we can do this two ways either you stay in hospital for another month with the IVs in you or you can go home and be looked after but you will need very very strong medication which will make you asleep all day and in a 24hour period you are only awake for 30 minutes and a nurse will have to come to do a drip every day. 

I didn't know what to do except from look at Conor and he gave the same worried look of what i gave him, we both then looked at the doctor in a search of another option but there was non. How about i give you till 3.00pm an hour to decide what to do whilst we get you written up for medication and go and collect it from the phamasitst he offered. Yes please i managed to say, and he soon left. I broke out in tears and Conor came over to the bed to try to comfort me even though he was feeling the same as me. He held me whilst i cried out my tears. What am i going to do Conor, what is even the point anymore of trying because I'm not going to get anywhere, i cried out....

Conor's point of view:

I didn't want to make her disision for her but it was hard to call, if she comes home then she will be asleep all the time and if she was in hospital i could only see her a few hours but its not up to me its up to her. The time had come the doctor was back and Summer still hasn't made a choice of what she wanted to do. So the doctor said, have you made a choice yet Summer. Yes think i have she said looking over at me, I want to go home. Okay said the doctor and left to get the medication and a nurse.

He came back with 5 bags full of the same medication and Megan and a wheelchair to help Summer out. Summer was sniffling a bit and Megan went to comfort her. Ready Summer, yep she said as i lifted her from the bed to the wheelchair. I wheeled her out the ward with Megan who was carrying all the medication. Conor, Megan said, I'm going to be coming over everyday to do Summers IVs but i will be sharing it with another nurse every other day so we will come and set up he drip and that takes 24hours to drain so it will be in time for whoever it is the next day to fill up.

I put Summer in the front seat of my car and we drove of back home, it was a quiet drive i didn't say anything nor did she. I arrived back to mine and i carried Summer in and upstairs to my bed and got her into bed, i then went to collect the medication and prepare it with a glass of water then i went back upstairs to Summer and laid down on the bed with her, she didnt take the tablet immediately she waited and she looked like she was thinking about it and her being asleep, she then finally took it and then laid back down. I wrapped my arms around her and she placed her head on my chest and she was soon asleep, and i played on my xbox

I stoped playing and checked my phone it was 11.00pm, Summer then moved and woke up next to me. i went downstairs to make a drink and take Summers medication back up to her, i shut all the blinds then Summer took her tablet. Night I'm going to bed, i said to her as i was walking out the bedroom door to go to Jacks room. Wait Conor, se said, stay with me please, so i did i took my jeans and tee shirt of and i stayed in my boxers, i pulled back the covers and Summer cuddled up to me and soon was asleep, i was just stroking her side for 10 minutes after then i fell asleep, with my arms wrapped round her and her arms around me keeping as close as possible to me....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed this chapter remember to Comment, share and vote

YouTubersquad xx