Hugs and kisses always makes it better....

Summers point of view:

Its now been a week since Jamie has left and I'm starting to get stronger i mean i didn't go downstairs at all last week because i knew Conor would have to carry me down and to be honest i don't want to see him because it will be awkward them 5 minutes of him carrying me and i know if i looked at his beautiful eyes i wouldn't be able to snap out of the trans, i can walk now. well just about i can walk down and up the stairs but get so tired doing it. Ive been texting Jamie since he left last week and he hasn't responded to one he's opened them but no response i saw on his instergram that he is taking a few weeks of work but nothing else said, no comments from his friends noting so i have no idea whats going on with that. i moved it to the back of my mind and decided to phone up Jack before i got ready and I've him a update bout me because i haven't spoken to him since what happened.

on the phone with jack

Me

jacky 

Jack

summerina, how are you

Me

I'm good a lot better now and good news i can walk again so your brother doesn't have to carry me everywhere

Jack

what do you mean carry you everywhere

Me

well since i got ill at his place whenever he comes round and I'm ill he carry me down the stairs, why didn't you know

Jack

no i didn't know i was a bit confused anyway I've got good news i am coming down in 2 weeks for 3 weeks

Me

yay can't wait and then me and you can do so much more because i would've had all my tubes taken out

Jack 

we can also have a pool party Conor has a massive pool in his back garden

Me

oh great

Jack

whats wrong?

Me

i just haven't been speaking to Conor since you know

Jack

please don't bring it up Conor blames himself so much he's always on the phone to me telling me how he's messed it up with you

Me

did he tell you that he called me his girlfriend?

Jack

what the fuck when? why?

Me

When i was unconscious he told the nurse which is also my neighbour and friend to "look after my girlfriend she is the best thing that has happened to me" and i heard about it when he came to pick me up and the nurse was there and she was like oh "hi summers boyfriend" and i was like what the fuck!

Jack

He never told me that, he just said that u were pissed of cuz it was his and Victoria's fault and that you told him that all of "your problems got worse when you met him"

Me

yeah i did tell him that because if I'm ever in trouble its always him that comes to help not eve my own boyfriend does that.