Starting again...

Monday

Conor's point of view:

i was so scared to go round to Summers to find out that that she's all wired up and can't walk i haven't even messaged Jack to tell him, but he hasn't been messaging me so maybe shes fine. i got in my car and started driving down the road to summers all the events from Saturday was repeating in my head and was wondering all the bad that could of happened and soon before my head stoped wondering i arrived at the Brown house and this was it i was going to find her asleep on the sofa. and i knocked on the door.

Summers point of view:

Oh hey Conor come in, Conor... Conor, yeah hi sorry i was just thinking about something, um okey my mums in the studio just go straight through. okey thanks but summer just before i go can we talk? Um yeah i guess. i knew what it was going to be about which was Friday afternoon at the shops. Are you okay? i mean with Friday you looked like you were struggling and I'm sorry for adding you on instergram. its fine, no its not because i know how pissed of you were that day after i added you it was just an idea of us maybe being friends because I'm not going to lie to you i don't have any friends here in London they are all back in Brighton and then you can make friends so easily and you go out with them. um okay is that why you helped me on Friday? yeah kinda i just hate seeing you struggle especially what happened a few weeks ago it just worried me. Well thank you just one question if you really want to be my friend why did you like all of my pictures on instergram?

Conor's point of view: 

if i wanted this to work i would have to tell her the truth of why i did like all of her pictures... Conor... Conor... yeah sorry its because i think your beautiful. after that you could see a smile appear on her friend but she does this thing where she tries to hide it by looking down and changing the conversation. Well i better get going to see your mum (winked at her) ive never winked at a girl before not even Vic but i just loved the expression she gives after it.

Summers point of view:

i cant believe what he said that he wanted to be friends and he thinks I'm beautiful and gave me that wink which makes me feel different about myself. i need to text jack ASAP...

Me

hey jackyboy

Jack 

hi summerina

Me

I've got some weird news about ur brother x

Jack

what tell me now!!!!! 

Me

he wants to be my friend for some reason?

Jack

so he has actually token advice from me for once

Me

what u told him? so he prob don't want to be friends with me then

Jack

no i never said that just when ever we talk about u he changes the conversation 

Me

oh k

Jack

its fine its not because he doesn't want to be ur friend its cuz what happened sums he is still freaked out i think u should tell him to put his mind at rest xx

Me

okay i will i promise next time i get him alone with out it being awks?

Jack

why would it be awks?

Me

because i asked him why he liked all my pics and he said its cuz I'm beautiful

Jack

well he is not wrong their xx (winky face)

Me

hold on jack!!!!!! ;0

Jack

joke but he is right ur beautiful xx

Me

aww thx but i thought he has a gf

Jack

he does but them to have never worked out look sorry Sum its not my place to say its just they have never worked out

Me

no its fine xx gtg 

Jack

bye x

What Jacked said played on my mind for the rest of the day and i think Conor noticed it a bit but i could tell something was on his mind aswell because he was acting differently but i dint know how...

Conor's point of view:

whilst we were having our lunch i could tell something wasn't right about Summer we were outside eating our lunch and we were sat next to each other but she wasn't eating not even a bite she was just sat their feeling with the grass. Are you okay? yeah I'm fine just things on my mind? like what i asked. things which i cant tell you yet but maybe soon. that then started to play on my mind was it about what happened last Sunday she was going to tell me the truth. Kate then came out and said oh look at you to getting on again. go away mum said Summer what made me giggle because her mum is so caring and trying to get down with the youngsters  i then asked summer if she knew anything. Summer does your mum know that i addd you on instergram or the shopping or the argument we had? no i don't tell my mum half the stuff i get up to, to be honest with you if you never called her last Sunday she wouldn't of known, does she know the other day when you were in pain? no and yes but I'm not going into that now maybe another time when we are more closer in friends, okay.

Summer's point of view: 

for the rest of the day Conor was recording and i was out in the back o my ramps and every now and then we would both stop and just stare at each other which would last for about 2 minuites but other time he would watch me making me put of concentration and smile at what he does and then the other way round as well or we would pull funny faces through the glass if he was mid in singing. i then all of a sudden got this gust of sickness when they were both in the kitchen and i ran through the doors upstairs to the bathroom with my hand over my face before i reached the toilet and threw up everywhere. but it was clear, my mum came running upstairs banging on the door until i opened the door. and the reason was why i threw up was because i haven't eten when i had my tablets which is bad because they have a totally different effect on working my mums me down at the table and made me a sandwich and Conor sat opposite me with a worried look on his face when my mum went and shut down the recording studio. 

Conor's point of view:

are you okay? why were you sick? um basically this morning i didn't have anything to eat with my tablets and well they have the opposite effect so thats why i was sick nothing major. oh okay so why don't you eat? um i don't eat because I've got a eating disorder and sometimes it can effect other things causing me to be ill but thats all. Hey Conor if you want you can leave now Summer will be alright just didn't eat anything and we will see you tomorrow. okay bye, see ya Conor, bye Summer. my drive home was a lot happier than this morning drive their i am making progress with Summer we are now friends....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thanks for reading this chapter please comment any new characters and remember to vote and share

YouTubersquad xx