A kiss under the lights

Conor's point of view:

As soon as we got picked up by the taxi driver Summer went straight back to sleep cuddled up to me with her head on my lap. I don't know why she's just started to feel ill maybe a bit home sick but she's been fine so far on our holiday its only been in the past 3hours she's been feeling sick. within 30mins i had to wake summer up because we were at the airport she said she felt a little bit more better after sleeping for half an hour but she still looked really pale more then her usual self. We got into the airport and got cued up ready to go to Madrid to get a flight to Florida. It was only a 30 minute wait until we got through to customs and got to the waiting area for our flight. We decided to had snack and drink at starbucks while we were waiting for our flight. 

After something to eat Summer felt so much better and had more colour in her skin.  Within 2hours our flight was ready to board so we made our way. We had a window seat and a middle seat. I offered the window seat for Summer so she didn't have to sit next to a stranger, which i knew she wouldn't have a problem with but of she decided to go to sleep she could lean up against a window.

10hours later....

Summers point of view:

We have had a full day of traveling and we have just landed in Florida and its 12pm. I'm so excited  to go to Disney land. Conor knows how much i love Disney, that so much i have packed all Disney outfits just to be in the most magical place on earth. The sun was beaming from the sky and it was a nice temperature not too hot, well for me. Everyone else including Conor was sweating as soon as we left the aircraft. I feel so much better now as well i think it was possibly something i ate back in Gran Canaria. 

As we got to the Disney hotel i felt like a big kid, getting excited about all the Disney signs leading up to the hotel grounds and i was talking non stop Disney to Conor on the 40 minute drive to the hotel. As soon as we got through the doors of the hotel the staff greeted us with brochures and magazines about all the wonderful things to do at Disney. We finally got our Disney magic bands for our room entry and a fast past to all the rides in all 4 parks.

We made our way up to our room and everywhere in the halls you turned was Disney, Disney pictures, characters, carpets, wallpaper it just looked amazing

We made our way up to our room and everywhere in the halls you turned was Disney, Disney pictures, characters, carpets, wallpaper it just looked amazing. Conor was first to try out his magic wristband to see if it opened the door to our room and it did. The room was quite plain but with little Disney. I loved it it wasn't OTT but it was simple. As we walked more into the room i could see a massive king sized bed with a gift basket on the edge of the bed with 2 Disney dressing gowns/ robes one saying Conor and the other Summer with a Minnie and Mickey mouse on top of each robe. I was so stunned i went and perched on the edge of the bed and read the note attached to the gift basket.

Hope you both enjoy your vacation and the special couples gifts,

all the best Disney 

Conor did you organise all of this, i said. He didn't say anything but a huge smile appeared over his face. Yes only the best, for my girl. he said. Oh my God Conor thank you i said standing up and going to give him a big hug and kiss with tears in my eyes. I started happy crying onto his shoulder with made him laugh a bit because he knows how emotional i can get. 

Conor's point of view:

Its been a couple of hours now since we have landed in Florida and have got to our hotel. We've just been chilling, drinking the wine and chocolates Disney has kindly gifted us and also had a cheeky nap. We have gotten washed and redressed from traveling all day and from being sweaty from the heat and we are on our way to dinner. Summer looks extra beautiful tonight since being on holiday her hair has got more blonder and she now has a tan so she looks incredible.

After Summer finally finished curling her hair we were ready to leave. The restaurant looked incredible. there was fairy lights draped across the whole of the ceiling and it was very dim lighting. At each table there was a candle and thats all it looked beautiful. As we sat down at the table i was the proper gentleman and pulled out Summers chair which i know she doesn't like because she gets all embarrassed and has this smile on her face where she looks down but i love it. The menus were leather with a little Mickey mouse logo and looked really fancy with a 4 course meal.

After the meal we was full to the top Summer skipped on desert because she couldn't eat anymore but i powered through it and finished mine. Summer started giggling just before we were about to leave and i kept asking her what she was laughing at and she leaned forward and licked her finger and wiped it on my face where the chocolate from the pudding was on my face. There we go you look better looking now she said still laughing. We took a slow walk back to the room so Summer could get her jacket before we went to see the lights in the park turn on.

 We was ready now and it was 9 o clock. We walked through the Disney gates and got our place right in front of the castle ready for the light turn on and firework display. It looked beautiful and mesrimising. I took a glimpse at Summer and she was stunned looking up at the castle with all the lights and fireworks reflecting in her eyes. She saw me looking and questioned it. WHAT? i didn't say anything but pushed back her hair and lifted her head up gently and placed a tender kiss on her lips....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading this chapter if you enjoy the story so far remember to 

Like, comment, share and follow me so you never miss when i upload a new chapter 

YouTubersquad xx