Welcome home cake

Summers point of view:

I woke up at 8.00am to get ready for Conor to come home from hospital today so i grabbed all of my clothes and chucked them in a suitcase with my tablets, laptop, charges, and make up bag and i drove my mums car to Conor's, i passed the road where Conor had his crash and i had a tears in my eyes from the state of the skid marks on the road, The smashed up car has now been token away for scrap metal and i think Conor is going to get a new car when he comes out of plaster in 6weeks. I opened the door with the set of keys he gave to me before he was in a car crash and i looked around the downstairs and it was a mess, typical Conor. So i quickly ran round and tidied it up and put a few loads of washing on and got new bedsheets on the bed. i then decide to make a quick cake to say welcome home. I was thinking that i haven't told his family about the crash and i haven't told Jack I'm home and okay, maybe i should message him later.

It was soon 1.00pm and i was on my way to the hospital when i had to stop at McDonalds to get something before i passed out because i just felt so dizzy but i don't know why maybe because i haven't eaten anything all day and I've just been rushing around getting everything done. I finished my burger and i was soon at the hospital and i got in the lift to the ward Conor's in. I walked down the hall to the ward and pressed the button toilet the nurses Im here and i walked in and walked straight down to room 3B where Conor is. I opened the door and no one was in there except Doctor White, no Conor though. 

Wheres Conor? has something happened? i asked concerned, no its fine Summer he's just having some basic physio to help him get used to cruches and doing basic activities. Oh ok thats good you had me a bit worried there, i said sitting down in the chain. Well now Summer I've got you on your own i wanted to talk to you, yeah sure i responded whats up? Summer i don't want you doing to much in helping Conor and struggling on your own running round after him if he can't do anything. I looked up at him in a what the hell look? Summer your still not right you know you arnt and you can put a brave face on for Conor but your health matters swell and you will be back in here on all the strong medication again and you are running out of room to have lines being put in, you know they take a year to heal before we have to go back through the old ones.

I was going to say something back to him but the door opened and it was Conor in a wheelchair with a nurse pushing him, but he looked happy he was smiling and laughing so i didn't want the conversation with the doctor to go on and i don't think he did either. I went and gave Conor a big hug whilst the doctor and nurse left to get his medication if he needs it. How are you gorgeous? said Conor, I'm great especially now that you can come home.

Conor's point of view:

After i went for physio the nurse wheeled me back and Summer was in the room with the doctor, but she didn't look happy, the look if someones told her she can't do something even though she thinks and knows she can do it. The doctor and nurse left and Summer gave me a massive hug, How are you gorgeous? i asked her. Im great especially now that you can come home. The doctor was just getting my medication ready when Summer helped me put a top on and some shorts. She then put her oxygen tank on her back and grabbed the medication from the doctor, and he gave her a reassuring look then we were of to the carpark. She ran round and opened the passenger door and i got my cruches out and i hoped 2 steps to the door of the car but Summer held me whilst i walked.

I got in the car and got buckled up whilst Summer gave the wheelchair back to the doctor who followed us out and she was soon back in the car and started the engine, I looked down at the floor and it was a McDonalds bag and drink. Whats this then? i said pointing down with my good arm. She didn't say anything except smile, um i was feeling dizzy because i didn't have any breakfast this morning. 

we got back home and She threw her oxygen tank over her shoulder and threw the straps and she opened the door. She then came and helped me get out and she slowly guided me upstairs to bed, i looked around and it was clean she must of came here and tidied it this morning. Summer then laid down next to me and we were both laying on our sides just looking at each other thinking our own thoughts and getting lost in each others eyes she then placed a gentle kiss on my lips and i wrapped my arm around her and she cuddled up in my chest and i gave her a kiss on her forehead and we were soon asleep. 

Summers point of view:

I woke up suddenly which made Conor wake up and gave me another kiss on my lips, wait here i have a present for you, i said. I ran downstairs then back up and Conor was slowly propping himself up in bed I placed the cake, 2 plates and a knife on the bed and asked if he wanted a slice. His smile was a yes so we had cake for our tea at 5.00pm and for the rest of the night we just watched Netflix and went to sleep...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed this chapter please Comment, share and vote

YouTubersquads xx