Nothing is going to get in the way....

(September)

Conor's point of view:

Its been a week since Summer has woken up from the coma and if she didn't get that new liver today we would of all had to say goodbye to her as she died. Summer has been improving so much this last week, she's still very sleepy and can only stay awake for about 2hours before having a nap, buts that okay i have her back and she's recovered so well she's had her food tube token out because she can now eat most solid foods and digest it which is a good sign of her healing and getting better. 

Ive been getting better nights sleep now that i know she is okay so thats a bonus for me, the doctors might discharge her in a few days time because she's awake and can eat proper solid foods, then we can go back to London and forget everything thats happened in North Hampton. I quickly got washed and dressed and left the hotel and drove to the hospital. Summer phoned me up just as i was leaving:

Summer

Conor you know you love me 

Me

Yes, what do you want?

Summer

could you stop of at McDonald's and get me a big egg Mcmuffin meal please.

Me

will it be okay bringing it into the ward

Summer

year just hide it under your top

Me

okay (laughing) see you in a bit

End of conversation

Summer's point of view:

I knew Conor just walked through the doors of the ward because i could smell the McDonalds getting closer and closer. He walked in with a massive grin on his face. he came round and place my McDonald's on the table then came round and gave me a kiss on my lips. I ate the McDonald's so fast and it was so delicious, i hate hospital food but i need to eat or i will never get out of this place. It reminds me so much from when i was 16 and in here before i moved to South Hampton after everything that happened with Abbey the first time round. 

I don't know why but i feel like that Conor blames himself for what happened with Abbey because since it happened and I've been awake, he's been very weary around me like he's scared even to hug me because he thinks he's going to hurt me or something. Or maybe because its still early days and anything can happen, but I'm getting stronger, i mean i haven't tried walking but i feel stronger. The doctor will be around in an hour, He's going to do a full check and try and get me walking to see if i can go home in the next few days, i told him. Thats great news, he said.

The doctor is now here and is doing loads of checks on me to see if when i was in the coma i didn't loose my eyesight or have a brain problem and if all my limbs are working ect. Right Summer everything looks fine but we need to get you up out of bed and see if you can walk 10 steps and if so you can go home today. Which made me and Conor look at each other because we thought it wouldn't be for a few more days that we would get that news.

So it was time to see if i could walk 10 steps to allow me to leave this hospital but more importantly North Hampton itself. I pushed back the covers and swung my legs around the bed so they were dangling down the side. Conor also stood up so if i fell he would catch me. I placed one foot on the ground and lifted my left foot up to take a step, my legs felt like jelly but luckily Conor was their infant of me so i fell into him, but i managed after that to stand up on my own. Now i had to take 10 steps to qualify me to go. Conor held my hand than with his other arm he steadied my back so i wouldn't fall and if i did he would be there to catch me.

I took my first step then my second, until i realised i done 10 steps but was absolutely knackered after it. Well Done Summer the doctor congratulated me you are now free to leave but first let me and one of the nurses sort out your medication to take and i will get a nurse to take them IVs and candulars out of your arm. Thank you Doctor Smith me and Conor said. The doctor left and Conor gave me a massive hug.

A few hours have passed and i now have my months medication some clothes on from what i wore to go down to Brighton, my IVs out and a nurse ready to take me down to the car in a wheelchair. We reached the car and Conor thanked the nurse for everything she had done then he lifted me up into the car while the nurse headed back inside. We quickly headed back to the hotel so Conor could pick up his things then paid the hotel bill then we were off home!

After a long 3hours car journey which i pretty much slept for we were home just how we left it, Conor lifted me out of the car and carried me upstairs to bed bridal style and placed me down on the bed, what about we order a dominos and lay up in bed and watch a movie? Conor suggested. Yeah I'm up for that. then he pecked my lips before leaving to collect the bags from the car and order our dominos.

We were all tucked up in bed and it was 11.30pm Conor was starting to fall asleep next to me, i turned around to him and placed my hand on his head and started to brush his quiff and he opened his eyes and i said, Our new start together starts tomorrow for real, nothing is going to get in the way. and with that he pecked my lips one last time before he wrapped his body around mine and went to sleep with his head on my pillow and our faces slightly touching each other.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hope you enjoyed this chapter please COMMENT, SHARE AND VOTE 

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW ME TO GET NOTIFICATIONS ON WHEN I POST A NEW CHAPTER! :)

YouTubersquad xx