One goes another One comes

Summers point of view:

Its now been a few days since i woke up from the coma and i feel like shit to sum it up, i am allowed to come home today so my mum asked Conor to come and pick me up from the hospital because she says she's too busy, i know thats a lie she just wants me and Conor to talk after that Friday night and the first thing i said when i woke up two days ago was 'Conor' which if you have ever been in a coma which she hasn't thats the last person i saw and talked to and all i remember.

I can't do much for the next month because i can't eat proper food and have to be fed through a tube going through my nose and also I'm now attached to a machine in a bag to help drain the fluid from my liver and kidney causing the blood clots. great! To be honest i don't want anything now to do with Conor since i have moved to London he has not helped me in anyway in fact he's made my life worse than what it was, and for his girlfriend where do i start...

Conor's point of view:

Kate has phoned me up this morning asking me to pick up Summer from the hospital because she was busy, which i can't wait for because i have missed her so much last week not seeing her and i wasn't allowed to see her because I'm not family. 

Summers point of view:

I really didn't want him to pick me up because i know he would have to carry me from the wheelchair to the car and to be honest i don't want to even look at him. I have gotten really close to one of the nurses Megan she was here last time i got token into hospital another mess up with Conor and she is also part of the clinic nurses, when my mum has to go home after visiting hours Megan always comes to cheer me up and in fact we have so much in common she was born in North Hampton, has the same birthday as my older brother Jake, is the same age as my brother 27 and she only lives 5 minutes away from my house, so she has volunteered to come round every other day to clean my eating tubes and to also check on how much fluid has gone into the machine, because if you also don't know a nurse has to come out to your home a few times a week to check on your machines, so I'm sure we will start to bond more.

Conor's point of view:

I arrived at the ward what she was in and everything flashed before my eyes when i was waiting at the doors to be let it everything from that night came flooding back, i walked in and saw a nurse with Summer laughing and on their phones talking, i walked over and open the door to her privet room. Hi, the smile from her face dropped so quickly and the nurse noticed and turned around. hi Summers boyfriend said the nurse and thats when Summers reaction turned into rage, what? she questioned This is your boyfriend isn't it you told me the other week to look after my girlfriend? i didn't know what to do so i just stumbled a bit until Summer sarcastically said No, this piece of shit would never be my boyfriend...

Summers point of view:

No, this piece of shit would never be my boyfriend, i think Megan felt it getting very akward so she hurried out to collect the wheelchair. Right Conor can you help me get Summer in the wheelchair i am guessing your taking her home. umm yeah, Conor said unsure. Right Summer you know what you have to do (putting machine on my lap) and remember you just need to blend the food you want and then feed it through the drip I've already given your mum the stand yesterday. Okay thank you Megan for everything, its my job Sums as your friend and nurse, i will see you in a few days to sort out the feeding tubes. okay bye...

We got to the car and it was complete silence, do you want me to.. to um help you in the car.. No i snapped but deep down i did need the help to get into the car because i have a fresh layer of stitches over my stomach and got all tubes coming out of me. We started to drive and questions were going through my mind like why did he call me his girlfriend even though I'm not? and should i forgive him for this? He snapped me out of my thoughts when he said How are you feeling? really.. really Conor you are going to ask me that for fuck sake how do you think I've just came out of a fucking coma and then you go tell the whole fucking ward I'm your girlfriend. look i didn't mean it like that, Fucking hell how did you mean it then because i would rater have a bleed out than be your poxy girlfriend. After that comment it was silence for the rest of the way back home.

We pulled up outside and my mum came rushing out with someone behind her it was Jamie all of my emotions came out in once and i didn't know how to act, he came running to the car door and i swung it open and jumped with all my energy into his arms, we were both crying but it was happy tears, at that point i did feel sorry for Conor a bit because all of a sudden someone who he has never seen before comes running out and starts kissing me. Jamie i have missed you so much, me to babes sorry i haven't came sooner I've been really busy at work, its fine your here now, right come on love birds Jamie can you please take Sums upstairs to bed because she needs her rest. Jamie carried me bridal style and placed me in my bed and tucked me in which i love, he played next to me until i fell asleep.

Jamie's point of view:

I didn't want to leave my princess but she looked so comfy sleeping, i gave her a kiss on her head and headed downstairs to see who the fuck this guy is bringing my girlfriend home. they were in the kitchen having a drink so i thought i would go and join them, how is she Jamie asked Kate, yeah she's sound asleep, Oh Jamie this is Conor I'm his music producer, oh really so you sing? um yeah bringing out my album thats why i got Kate in to help me because she is the best. But you know Conor when you requested for Kate thats mean Summer had to move away from home away from me away from her friends, no wonder she had a bleed hanging around likes of you. Jamie please don't, start, I'm not Kate but he should hear the truth.

Conor's point of view:

I decided to go home after me and Jamie had words Kate didn't need me today to record, i was still regretting everything with Summer maybe Jamie was right it is my fault she had a bleed out, i want to make it up to her, i want to tell her how i feel but she won't take me now...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hope you enjoyed this chapter remember to share comment and vote

YouTubersquad xx