A new beginning....

(July)

Conor's point of view:

Its been a week since Summer had her operation and she has been recovering well, she's actually stayed in bed for most of the week and we've just ordered a takeaway every night then just eat the rest for lunch in bed. Today I'm having my cast being token of, its been a long 6weeks with everything going on, but that means today we are moving on and starting a new chapter in our lives. The first thing we are going to do wonder get my cast took of is to go and get a new car so we can have a drive down back to Brighton.

Summers point of view:

Today was the day we where going to have a fresh start just me and Conor. We had to be at the hospital at 1.00pm so this morning was just a lazy one in bed watching Keeping up with the Kardashians from last night because i was too tired to stay awake to watch it.  Conor didn't really watch it though because he hates it he just kept on fiddling with my hair and closed his eyes even though he said he wasn't asleep but just resting his eyes.

It was now time to leave at 12.30pm, because it was July it was actually hot here in the UK, so i just wore some shorts and a crop top.

30pm, because it was July it was actually hot here in the UK, so i just wore some shorts and a crop top

but also did Conor:

but also did Conor:

Conor's point of view:

We both got into Summers car and we were of to the hospital for another trip. We arrived and i hopped to the lifts with Summer next to me, we were in the lift alone and for some reason it was really awkward and quiet we didn't say a word to each other, until Summers nose started to bleed and i saw but she just quickly turned around and grabbed a tissue out of her bag and wiped her nose and looked back up at me and gave a small smile from the corner of her mouth. I was just about to ask her what happened but the elevator doors opened and their was a crowd of people waiting to get in so i didn't.

We went and checked in at the desk then took a seat in the waiting room, their was only a boy with his arm in plaster and his mum, in the waiting room. 5 minutes of us being there the boy and his mum got called in to have his cast been token of and it was just me and Summer in the quiet waiting room. Summer, i began and she looked up at me. What happened? She didn't say anything except look at the ground. I picked her face up so we were looking at each others eyes, has it happened before? She just nodded, then looked back down to the ground. I grabbed her hand and just placed my other hand onto and gave it a small squeeze, she then looked and put her hand onto and just gave another small smile.

It was then time for me to get called in to get my cast token of, i didn't ask Summer to come but she stood up behind me and picked up her bag and followed me and the nurse into the room. within half an hour my casts are of my leg and arm and now i can walk again. We leave the clinic and head back to the lifts, we were on our own again.. Sums whats going on? why is your nose bleeding? Conor i don't know, its nothing to worry about though. Yes it is, i don't want you becoming ill again. Conor I'm fine honestly it happens all the time after i have a operation on my liver and kidney, its due to the blood flow or something, look i promise you its nothing bad, She said on her tiptoes and then pecking my lips slightly. I pulled her in me and gave her a hug and a kiss on her head and she wrapped her arms around me. We then walked out hand in hand back to the car and of we were starting a new beginning together....

Summers point of view:

So what do you want to do first? i asked Conor, I really want to go and get a new car since the last one got smashed up, he answered, i turned my head and looked at him and gave a small smile and placed my hand on his to tell him it was okay. So i turned left from the hospital grounds to go to the Mercedes car garage. I parked the car up and we both hopped out of the car, we walked into the showroom hand in hand up to the front desk. 

At the front desk there was a man typing keyboard looking at the screen of the computer. Hello, he said friendly looking up at us, would you like some help looking round? Yes please said Conor. So guys what kind of car would you like? I had no clue about cars so i just looked at Conor to take the lead on this one and make the choice of what car he was going to get. Well we have the new E class Estate collection in black, white and silver, which are all really popular colours, then we have GLA type which is the second most popular, in all 3 colours. For a minute we had to look at each other because that was the car he had when he had his crash but last years version of it. Or we have a E class coupe which as well is really popular, so what are you guys feeling, he finally said. 

Um well i quite like the first one, in black. Yeah thats a really great family car, said the man, which again made me and Conor look at each other. Well what about the second one, its a little smaller than the first one, the man said. Um I'm not really keen on the GLA cars to be honest, 2 months ago i had a bad accident in the last year version. Oh no I'm so sorry, he said. So what will it be said the man after half an hour of us looking at the ones outside. I think we will go for the first one in black, said Conor. So thats what he brought, we spent half an hour getting all the paper work done and the new car pulled up outside and that was it Conor had his new car.

 So thats what he brought, we spent half an hour getting all the paper work done and the new car pulled up outside and that was it Conor had his new car

We both thanked the man and all the team and we walked outside to the new car. We both then drove home in both of our cars with Conor infant of me, i was a bit worried about Conor driving considering what happened last time, but he was fine. I finally got back home and Conor was just unlocking the door as i pulled up. I got out the car and walked up the steps to the front door, Conor lifted me up and i raped my legs around his waist, he then ran inside the house, then stoped in the living room and threw me down on the sofa with him laid on top of me. A new start, he said. Yes a new start i said looking into his eyes then gave him a kiss.

This was our new start...Together....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoy this chapter, sorry i haven't been uploading its been so busy with my A levels to continue writing but I'm going to be uploading more soon.

Remember to Comment, share and vote :)

Youtubersqaud xx