Welcome back Jack!!!

Summers point of view:

Sunday couldn't come at a worse point, i needed someone to talk to about this Conor business and the person who i told everything to was Jack but i couldn't tell him about all of this with Conor, it would be wrong and also we aren't talking either so its going to be really awkward. Conor has been texting me non stop asking how I've been and are you going to tell Jack? doesn't he get it after i told him on Friday i don't want to talk to him but no he always has to go that one step closer to really pissing me of. But to be honest since Friday night i have been having dreams about him, bad things happening to him which when i have them i wake up in sheer shock and immediately start typing a text to him making sure he is okay, with my heart racing. but i know he is okay and i don't really care, but deep deep down i do care and want to message him, but never no what to say. Anyway i better get dressed because i said after Jack texted me to say he's got picked up at the train station by Conor i would go round, which I'm dreading...

My outfit:

I then got dressed in shorts because it was another hot day today and grabbed myself a slice of toast and was out the door when i got the text message from Jack

Jack

I'm back summerina xx

Me

on my way now Jacky pop x

Jack

great :)

I was thinking about taking my bike but i knew it would be my own fault if anything happened, I'm just siting myself i don't want to be left in a room with Conor alone because I'm scared if i say something that will upset him again or if we just start making out which at the moment i don't know if i hate him or really love him, like everyone says there is a fine line from hate to love so i don't know.

Before i knew it i was already there, when you have time to think about a relationship it really takes the time away quicker than you think. I was about to knock where someone opened up the door, it was Conor, before i could even step foot in the door he walked outside and closed the door behind him but i was so confused why...

Conor's point of view:

I knew she was coming so i stayed close to the door ready to talk to her about Friday night, Hey i managed to say. She didn't say anything but just look down at the floor anyone could tell she didn't want to make eye contact with me. I lifted her chin up for our eyes to meet and search each other for the answers. Summer can we talk, No I've got nothing to say Conor, please i don't want Jack to know, he's got as much feelings for you as i do i said sadly. Yeah but at least he doesn't kiss me, and i know i shouldn't of done it but she was tying to get past me to the door so i stoped her and pushed her up against the wall and kissed her. But she didn't push me back instead she wrapped her arms around my waist and carried on moving our lips in sync with each other. We pulled apart and i leant my head on hers and she whispered something very softly "I can't do it Conor" and a single tear ran down her face once our eyes met one another. i pulled her into a hug which she grabbed onto and then fell apart once we heard the door open.

Summers point of view:

For fuck sake it happened again me and Conor i didn't want it to happen or maybe i did but we can't be together like i told him i will fall down and take him with me but he doesn't understand. We got broken up by the sound of the door handle from Jack the other side of the door. Jacky i said and jumped into his arms, he spun me around so now i was facing Conor and he just looked me straight in the eyes which made more tears come to me, because i know how he feels well kinda...

After that me and Jack went upstairs to his room, i couldn't stop thinking about Conor until jack handed me a box. Here Summer, happy 20th birthday, Jack you didn't have to get me anything i told you, i opened the box, You fucking bastared, i said to him. I got it while i was waiting for the train from one of them £2 mechines so there. Aw thanks Jack i love it, i said putting it on but laughing at the same time. So whats been happening since I've been gone, well me and Jamie broke up, Conor and Victoria have broken up, i went on a date with George and i have my IVs token out yesterday, so quite normal. How do you know Conor and Victoria broke up? asked Jack, i couldn't tell him the real reason so i just said, he told my mum and left it as that.

We all then decided to get a dominos pizza in to share whilst watching a film i can't really remember what is was but all i know is i fell asleep on Conor's sofa downstairs cuddled up to Jack with my feet on Conor which i don't think he minded

We all then decided to get a dominos pizza in to share whilst watching a film i can't really remember what is was but all i know is i fell asleep on Conor's sofa downstairs cuddled up to Jack with my feet on Conor which i don't think he minded. When i woke up when the movie finished it was already 10.00pm and i needed to get home to bed. Right guys I'm off home i said to them when putting my vans back on. Wait no! they both said in sync, Come on Summer let Conor take you home in his car, its dark and cold out now. No i will define but i soon changed my mind when Conor asked. Summer please let me take you home asked Conor. Okay fine.

I hugged Jack goodnight and left in the car with Conor, the drive was silent and calm until he pulled up outside my drive way and both just sat there until i opened the door and he pulled me back into the car, wait Summer, why, can we talk about what is going on with us. Nothing is going on and what ever it was its stopping not, our hands were still connected, it felt right. Look Conor i don't have no feelings for you and it needs to stay that way, i yanked my hand back and got out the car and ran to the front door before he could say anything else. I immediately ran upstairs to my bedroom and looked out my window to see if he had gone and he did.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you so much for reading this chapter remember to comment share with friends and vote

YouTubersquad xx