The meet up

Summers point of view:

we got most of the stuff out of the car except some boxes and my BMX bike and now its time to go to this dudes house so my mum can introduce herself to him, she hasn't even told me his name so its gonna be a surprise to me to. we drove down the road for about 10 minutes until she pulled up at this big house a bit like ours but a bit bigger and we got out. Mum went and knocked at the door and their was no answer and the car park space was empty with the Uncials of CM, well i don't know anyone with CM so he obviously is not that big then.

 Mum went and knocked at the door and their was no answer and the car park space was empty with the Uncials of CM, well i don't know anyone with CM so he obviously is not that big then

Mum went back to the car to try and find her phone when she said to me 'Sum do you have my phone' and i didn't have it so she must of left it at home. Right Summer I'm gonna quickly pop back home to get my phone i want you to stay here and wait for Conor to get here. Mum its a bit weird waiting at a total strangers house. don't worry Summer i will leave ur bike and i will be back in 10 minuites. Mum why don't i just drive home and get your phone, SUMMER are you mad you could have a bleed. STOP! with the bleed talk it will happen when it does. Just please Summer stay here i won't be long. Fine! 

its so hard to fight with mum cuz she is the only thing i have left, she then left me outside this house so i thought it would be a good opportunity to do some practice with my headphones in. until someone came up behind me and said 'you better be careful, i don't want to be having blood stains on my property' 

i looked around and saw a pair of the most beautiful blue eyes on me 

Hi im Conor , So what you doing on my property said the brown haired lad 

i was about to speak but then my mum arrived and explained the situation to him.

my mum then introduced me to him and he gave me a sort of wink then walked into his house. he told us to take a seat while he goes and get his brother Jack who was upstairs sleeping. they both came down and introduced themselves to us and told us a bit about each other and gave us a tour around his place and then set a date to start working with my mum on the album. so that gave me a chance to speak to Jack who is half a year older than me and we really got on. me and my mum got ready to leave before jack said to me see you around and we went home.

later that evening:

we didn't have any food in the house so we decided to order a pizza and watch the fault in our stars one of my personal favourite movies.

we then started to chat after the movie ended mum is it okey if i go out tomorrow to the local park and do some practice stunts, while you get the studio and house unpacked. Yes you can you might meet some new people. i hope so but while thats on my mind I'm going upstairs to my room to face time Jamie and tell him about London.

facetime Jamie

so how is my favourite girl today Jamie asked as soon as it connected I'm good thank you hows my favourite boy I'm good babe how is London. umm so much different to back home I'm going out to the local skate park to do some practicing. Summer i don't think that is a good idea, what about your line and have you spoken to your mum about this. OMG YES she says it is okay, she wouldn't put me in danger. well that hasn't stoped it before! oh for fuck sake Jamie stop bringing up the past!

End of FaceTime 

this has been happening a lot recently Jamie blaming my mum for what happened to me and my ex best friend Amy, basically she stabbed me in my liver after 10months of the line being in and caused a lot of damage but my mum didn't call the police on her because she was living with us so Jamie done in and now she is in prison for it and my mum has never been able t forgive herself for it.

it then was 10pm before i knew it and it was time for me to take 31tablets and off to bed,

hopefully tomorrow will be a good day!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors notes:

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter remember to like and comment

love you xxx

YouTubersquad