Feelings change...

Summers point of view:

Its now been a month since and a few days since me and Conor done it, so its now Wednesday morning and he will be here in a hour. That means tomorrow mum leaves to LA for 4months of her being out there. To be honest i haven't been in any near distance with Conor since that Saturday night early Sunday morning, so when he comes to do some recording Ive always up in my room, if I'm hungry or want food i sneak down to grab something little then make my way back upstairs, or if i have been downstairs and he has been there and has wanted to talk I've just hurried past him and ran up to my room. 

I never Messaged Em, Bec or Jack back like i promised because i just don't know what to say to them, its only Em and Bec that knows about me and Conor last month at the club and hotel but luckily Jack doesn't or he would probably go kill Conor and thats not really fair on him because it was my fault as well. I don't know if to tell Jack i probably won't because i don't have to protect myself but also Conor because its his secret as well...

Conor's point of view:

Ever since last month I've wanted to speak to Summer about this whole situation, but every time i have a chance, she runs away from me.  I haven't told Jack because i know he loves her as much i do, but she's taring me apart, i don't know if we are together if we aren't, if we are friends, enemies i don't know. Ive been doing some song writing about the situation between us because thats how i write all my songs from the heart based on real events and i can look back on them with a song to represent it all.

I was going over to hers today to do more work with her mum before she leaves for LA tomorrow, but I'm very surprise Summer isn't going with her, but this was all planed before she met me. I really want this to work between us, i love her so much but i know she doesn't feel the same she has made that clear but why does she keep coming back...

Summers point of view:

I was going to start new with Conor, i know i say that every time but last month was a drunken mistake and I'm going to forget it now and start fresh, and also i can't stay in my room for ever and keep running away from my problems this time I'm going to face it and get through it...

I was outside practising for the BMX competition happening next month but its a bummer because its on when my mum isn't here but hopefully Jake will come and support me and George and all that will be there. I put my beat speakers on and connected it to my phone and i was of, i picked my song which i was going to preform on the day with, because i started a style where you BMX and do stunts to a song so this year i chose FETTY WRAP, 679 because it has a good beat to it.

So had the song on repeat to try to figure out some sort of routine, i was a bit rusty with it with me not doing BMXing for a good month and a bit, so i did fall of and i did have cuts and bruises but carried on through it. I stoped for a 15 minute break and grabbed some lunch, i opened the patio door to find Conor and my mum in the kitchen with a drink in their hands, i gave Conor a small smile from the corner of my mouth and he returned one.

Conor's point of view:

I arrived at there house and Kate answered the door, we walked through to the kitchen to grab a drink before we started recording and the patio door opened. It was Summer when she noticed it was me her expression changed and gave me a small smile from the corner of her mouth and i done one back to her. It was then time for me and Kate to do some recording i started of with turn around.

Summers point of view:

After them two left i gave a big sign of relief that he didn't say anything, i then made myself a bit of lunch and sat down catch up on keeping up with the Kardashians from Sunday night. After i finished it was around 1.00pm so i decided to be friendly and go sit in with my phone with my mum and hear Conor sing. I opened the door and he was mid way in a song, so i just sat opposite him on the sofa on the other side of the the booth where my mum sits.