A proposal in the air

The next day (Christmas Eve)

Conor's point of view:

I woke up super super early this morning for no reason at all well except from all the adrenaline going through my body with this exciting thrilling news about we are going to have a baby. Summer was still fast asleep but all night she stayed cuddled up to me and my hand was always on her stomach protecting this little baby growing inside her. I made up my mind that today was the day i was going to propose to Summer. I originally had it planned for New years eve i know a bit cliche but that was my plan but this adrenaline wants me to do it tonight and make Summer feel absolutely pampered today with presents etc. while i get ready for tonight.

I knew Kate was up so i went and asked for her blessing and to see if she would be on board with my amazing insane plans for today. I walked round the corner and she immediately turned around with a massive smile. She walked up to me with her arms out open for a hug 'oh come here daddy to be' she said pulling me into a much needed hug. We both then started to well up in our eyes. Thanks Kate i said kissing her on the cheek. Ive actually got something to ask you, i said fiddling around for the box in my pocket.

I poped open the white gold ring and asked Kate for her blessing to propose to Summer, which made her well up again and pull me into another hug. Yes Yes she said 100%. Okay good thank you so much im thinking about asking her tonight but i want to make today the 100% special for her, would you be able to help, i asked humbly. Conor that would be my pleasure. and by the way well done on being up before 7.30am she jokily said guiding me over to the kitchen counter.

Right i know Summer loves her pampering so i want you and all the girls to go out today with Summer to a hotel spa and have a sprous up. To the best spa in LA i made clear and obviously i will pay for you all. Then i would like a gorgeous dress being delivered to the room and then Summer will come back here in a limousine and i will cook a homemade meal for two set out on the beach with fairy lights the lot. Do you think that is possible, i asked giving Kate my dream day ive been waiting for since we left London. 

Kate was on board and phoned straight away to the best hotel spa for all 4 of them. I planned what i was going to tell of where i had gone so early in the morning with a note on my side of the pillow. I quickly got washed and dressed and out the door i was first of going to get Summer a lovely dress and me a suit with the help of Chelsea and Jake who was also in on the plan as well as Tom and the whole of his family who was going to be keeping a close eye on Summer al day when i'm supposedly spending time with all the lads including myself Jake, Tom and Max.

Summer's point of view:

I woke up and it was very silent i rolled over to see no Conor next to me but only a letter on his pillow. "Morning baby and little bump" which made me smile. "Sorry i'm not here i've gone to the studio with Tom to work on some new music but don't worry i've planned a spa day for you ad the girls, so don't worry your little head, be back later, love Conor x" i checked my phone for the time and to see if Conor had message me which he didn't, but it was 11.30am, I must of been tired to sleep till this time i thought to myself. 

I jumped out of bed and made my way to the living room like a living zombie to see mum whipping me up some late breakfast early lunch. I greated her with a hug and she passed me a plate of Toast and jam and a Hot chocolate, we sat down on the sofa as i dug into my breakfast Mum handed me an envelope. "To Summer" written on it.

I looked up at mum to measure myself it was something good but she just nodded as to tell me to open it. "To the amazing Girl in my life, I know im not here today but i decided to book you, Kate, Chelsea and Tabatha into a hotel spa, to get some relaxing treatment. Hope you have a good relaxing day and i will see you late. Love Conor" Oh my word, i said in shock. What? what is it? my mum asked eagerly so i showed her the tickets.