Truth telling

5 weeks pregnant 

1 week later...

Summers point of view:

Its only a week till Christmas and i couldn't be more excited. Tomorrow we are decorating the house ready and i cannot wait. I decide today was the day i was going to tell mum about me being pregnant, I can't keep hiding it, she's getting a little suspicious of why im not drinking any alcohol at all, i mean i don't drink much now with that scare with my liver and the transplant but im not drinking any at all. And also this morning i had really bad morning sickness, which lead to me throwing up in the toilet. Conor jumped out of bed and held my hair back for me. He just thought it was a sickness bug and just told me to rest today.

Today Conor is going to Tom's studio to do a bit of work on his album whilst i stay at mums and just chill today. Jake and Chelsea are going shopping today in the city so it will be a good chance for me to tell mum without any interruptions and also i really don't know how to handle this whole situation and i need mum to talk to and give her advise. Its midday and everyone is out except from me and mum so i'm gonna tell her.

I decided to get washed and put on comfy clothes today, so i put on my adidas leggings and a plain grey jumper to keep me warm. I tied my hair up in a hight ponytail and just left the natural waves and curls in it without straightening and i put minimum makeup on. I walked into the living room and snuggled up in the sofa with a blanket. Mum then came in and asked if i would like a hot chocolate which i accepted. She then made herself a coffee as well in cute winter Christmas mugs.

Mum actually can i talk to you about something. Yeah course darling what is it, she said sitting down on the sofa next to me with our mugs in our hands. Um okay i don't really know how to say this, i said not making eye contact and tapping my false nails against the mug. Summer you can tell me anything. Is it Conor? She asked concerned like i was gonna break up with him. God no, i said with a puzzled look on my face looking into her eyes. Oh good because i really think he is good for you and you both make a cute couple. Which made me smile at the corner of my mouth.

Right, i don't know what your reaction is gonna be but I'm just gonna tell you. Okay she responded. I looked her straight in her eyes. Mum, I'm pregnant. As soon as i finished her facial expression changed to happiness. She threw her arms around me nearly making me knock my mug over. Oh my Summer i'm so happy and proud for you she said tears streaming down her face which made me start to cry with happiness. How far are you? she asked wiping her eyes, urm 5 weeks. She grew her ams back round me which made us both laugh. Oh my Summer i'm so happy for you both. God its all got to me your due a baby Chelsea is due a baby, i'm gonna be a double nanny in a space of a month. she said with joy in her eyes. 

Have you told Conor yet? she asked. No thats why I've told you first i don't know when? how?what his reaction will be? i'm scared mum. Don be silly Conor will be thrilled with the news and he will support you all the way, i just know it. Yeah i know but what will people think we've only been going out for 5months and he's got me pregnant. Yeah but no offence i'm surprised if it wasn't now it would of been sooner. Which made me laugh. So when did you find out? It was the last day we was at disney for and i got a little something. and i showed her the first Disney baby grow. Aww Summer thats so sweet i'm so proud of you, so when are you going to tell Conor? I don't know i want it to be remembered so maybe Christmas eve. Yes thats a great idea and you can give him the test as a presents. 

Conor's point of view:

Today i recorded a song which i wrote for Summer what i haven't let her read the lyrics to but whenever i'm on my phone watching her i write lyrics. Im so happy with this song and ive got it planned to give it to her for a Christmas present you know noting expensive but something from the heart and its true about how i feel about her. Its called Lighthouse and even if it doesn't make it on the album but i just want her to have it and hear it of what i truly love about her and how she makes me feel. 

Its about the times we had and then what happened when she had her liver transplant, even though she was still here she couldn't touch, see or hear me and that made me upset and instead of bottling my emotions up i write them down into lyrics, and thats how its always been but this song is very special to me and i couldn't of asked any more of Tom for helping me make it and pick a good beat to get the message across. 

After a full day at the studio me and Tom drove back to Kates and we all decided to have a BBQ on the beach which was perfect. Summer looked a lot better then she did earlier. She was breathing in the sea air sat on a towel on the beach with me next to me. He arms were out supporting her leaning watching the sea with the breeze blowing her hair around. I placed my hand on top. She then cuddled up to me and for the rest of the evening we just watched the sun set cuddled up on the beach......

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, if you did please remember to VOTE, COMMENT and SHARE

Add is it a right choice to your reading list to get notified when i upload a new chapter :)

Also follow me!

YouTubersquad xx