"It's the truth, Home," she said as she moved her head at an angle to look up to him. "Your songs are amazing. If you sold an album, I'm so sure I'll buy it."

Richard smiled and leaned down to capture her lips in a sweet but lingering kiss. One of his hands reached for her neck, his thumb caressing her cheek, keeping her in place. She moaned in his mouth as he deepened the kiss, both her hands holding the arm that was wrapped around her waist. A few more nips on her lower lip and he ended the kiss with a sigh of contentment. Both their eyes were closed, savouring their moment they've just shared.

"Let's head back," Richard whispered. "It's getting chilly. Let's get you warmed up."

"You've been doing so well in warming me up, my Home." She felt him pull her towards the exit. He held her hand in his, their fingers intertwined.

"I really don't want you to get sick, Heart," he said seriously as they waited for the elevator doors to open for them.

"I won't," she said in reassurance. When they stepped inside the elevator, she immediately wrapped her arms around his waist, snuggling closer, her cheeks pressed on his chest. Maine felt him sigh and enveloped her in his arms. "You've been taking really good care of me, Home. I feel like I'm so spoiled already."

"You deserve getting spoiled, Heart," Richard replied, holding her tighter. "You've been working pretty hard yourself and Martin mentioned you're getting better all the time. You do deserve this, Maine. All the good things happening to you is because you earned it. So, enjoy it. You deserve the world, my Heart. Don't ever forget that."

"I have the best boyfriend ever," she said happily.

-oo-

"Mrs. Morton? I don't know if you remember me but this is Jase Faulkerson. My dad and I used to live at 221-B."

It was their second day in New York. Maine was quite excited to get toured around the places Richard frequent when he was younger. She asked if they could visit their old apartment, and he obliged. So, they found themselves standing outside the apartment building he lived in when his parents were separated. He buzzed the building manager to see if he could get a chance to tour Maine inside the building, even if it was just outside the door of his old apartment.

"Young Faulkerson!" A female voice from the other side of the comm said. "As I live and breath. I'm guessing you would want to come in?"

"Yes, please," he replied. "I was hoping to ask for permission if I could tour my girlfriend around the place."

"Aww," Mrs. Morton gushed from the other line. "Someone actually climbed that wall you made for yourself. How brave. I would need to meet her. Come on in and stop by my unit. I'll lend you the key to your old unit."

The door suddenly unlocked and the couple went in. Richard led her to the sole unit on the ground floor where Mrs. Morton and her family reside. Richard was only able to knock twice when the door suddenly burst open to reveal a robust woman in her early fifties. She was tall, almost reaching Richard's height and had a pleasant smiling face. She was American, blond hair with streaks of grey and green eyes. She let out a short scream and immediately gave Richard a hearty embrace. Pulling back, she reached out and pinched both his cheeks.

"Oh let me look at you," she said excitedly. "You've grown so well. You're no longer that scrawny teenager I see skulking along the stairs or alone on the rooftop with his guitar. Is she your girlfriend? Well, at least you have good taste. You are so lovely, dear. Are you sure about him? I have a son I could introduce you to. Don't look at me like that, Jason. I was just joking, so you can loosen your hold on your girlfriend and come in. I just made a fresh pot of coffee."