"If anything goes wrong, you call me, okay? I don't care if your dad finds out, call, text, scream, yell, whatever. I'll hear you and I'll find you as fast as I can." Scott pleads, trying to get Allison to understand how serious he was being. She nodded, and Scott leaned away from her face. "We have until three." Sabrina looked at her friends and went to follow Scott.

"Wow, wow, what are you doing." Scott asks.

"I'm coming with you." Sabrina states.

"No you're not."

"Yes I am."

"No, seriously Sab-" Before he could finish talking, Sabrina was hastily shoved behind him as he stepped forward to grab the arrow that Stiles had fired on accident. Sabrina breathed out in astonishment.

"Sorry." Stiles mutters, handing the crossbow back over to Allison, who grabbed it quickly and shoved it back into her bag. "Sensitive trigger on that."

-

Sabrina followed Scott out onto the field. Struggling to keep up with the large strides of the werewolf, she was forced to jog a little. She would be lying if she said she wasn't nervous to see Derek. Things were weird between them right now.

When Sabrina looked up, she was a little surprised to see Boyd standing in the field. Scott stopped in front of her, she stood a little behind him.

"I want to talk to Derek!"

Boyd didn't move from his position. "Talk to me!" He shouted back, beginning to move forward. Sabrina grabbed a hold of Scott's shirt before he could move further, knowing that this would only end badly if the two boys got into a fight.

"I don't want to fight!" Scott says.

"Good." Boyd deadpans, his eyes staying on Scott. "Cause I'm twice the size of you."

"True." Scott agrees, sizing Boyd up. "Really, really true. But you do want to know what I think? I'm twice as fast." Scott had grabbed a hold of Boyd's waist, ramming the werewolf into the ground to prove his point.

When Scott got up, he took notice of Derek standing there as well. The Alpha frowned, "They failed the test."

"Yeah, which doesn't prove anything. Lydia's different. Sabrina's different." Scott spat, moving back so he could stand next to her.

"Well personally I think at night, Lydia turns into a homicidal, walking snake."

"Screw you, Derek." Sabrina says, "Your not going to touch my sister."

"Oh, who said I was going to do it?" Derek questions, raising his eyebrows in wonder. Sabrina turned back towards the school, her words getting stuck in her throat. Before herself or Scott could make a move to leave, Boyd had slammed Scott down onto the grass.

"Stop!" Sabrina yells. "Derek make him stop."

"Boyd." Derek states causing Boyd to jump off of Scott.

"What if you're wrong?" Scott asks pulling himself off of the ground.

"She was bitten by an alpha, it's her."