I hugged him tightly, wrapping my legs around him. I felt all the tension that was built up from earlier rush into me. "I love you, Zach." I said. He smiled at me genuinly and removed a hairstrand from my face. He was about to return my feelings, but I interrupted him "I want you closer to me." I whispered.

With those words said, he quickly moved his hands back to my chest and shuffled his body around mine, giving me a good idea of what was about to come.

***

I watched Zach sleep soundly after what I referred to as the best night of my life. The whole experience was like an epiphany that changed my world. I wasn't the insecure Audree that was clueless about what I wanted and what I felt. My emotional emission on Zach had a huge impact on my mental peace. Acting was a way for me to escape reality. Whether it was about my issues related to my father or my feelings towards Zach.

I remembered the first time I met Zach as Red. His aura was during that time stronger than ever, but it would only release anger. This emotion was indeed strong, but after having been supported and courted by him, his aura went blank once again. That is until today.

The sun was soon going to set and I needed to return to California for the filming. I stared at Zach next to me, who was wearing nothing but his boxers and lying on his stomach while hugging the pillow. He looked so peaceful and free from troubles. I stroked his hair and gave him one last kiss on the lips before sliding out of the bed. Before I made it on my feet, Zach had grabbed my waist and dragged me back into the bed in his arms. "Zach?" I called quietly for him, checking if he was asleep. He opened his eyes slowly, focusing on me.

"Yeah?"

I smiled at him. "I have something to tell you." I said. I shuffled closer to him so that our noses were touching. He went along with it, watching me as I thought about how to tell him. "I... am special."

"I know that." he chuckled. "No need to tell me."

"No, not like that." I smiled. "I... I can do things that other people can't." I mumbled, slightly hoping that he didn't hear me. His face changed.

"What do you mean?"

"I can see auras." I said out loud, finally relieved to have it out. He was expressionless and I couldn't really read his face or his aura. "Ever since I was small... I could see people's moods and emotions. And I can distinguish lies too."

He didn't even blink. He just stared at me. "Sorry... I'm having a hard time believing it." he mumbled. I felt my heart sink a bit but then he suddenly closed our distance with a kiss. "But it's you. And I believe you. It's just that it sounds kind of scary." He was probably thinking about me reading him.

"For some reason, your aura is always empty." I told him. "I can read everyone's aura except of yours. I've only seen it two times. The first time was when I met you as Red."

"When that happened?" he mumbled, looking away. He was referring to our terrible first meeting in California. I nodded.

"You were angry. But then it went completely blank again."

"I'm so sorry for what happened. I regret it with my everything."

I ruffled his hair. "I forgive you. I'm happy that I got to know Red." It was getting late and I needed to get back. I got out of the covers and then felt his hand grabbing mine.

"Don't go." he mumbled. I giggled, staying in his arms before prying them open to face him.

"I have filming to do in the morning. I really can't miss it." I looked at the clock, seeing that it was late but there was still some time before the last train. I hugged him, and he placed his head on my chest.