Soon enough, I make it down to the basement, and run towards the parking lot door, and only once I'm there do I put my heels back on. Running my hand over the skirt of my dress to straighten it up a little, I pick up my purse, coat and Skechers, that I dropped on the floor to put on my heels, before stepping towards the automatic doors, leading to the parking lot. The doors open, and I step outside, looking around a little to see where Austin is parked. When I struggle to find his car, I glance down at my phone and quickly send him a text.

Where are you?

I look up from my phone and walk a little further down, my eyes darting to every corner of the area as I attempt to spot him. A second later, my phone, vibrates in my hand.

B-4. Becky can see you.

I look up at the nearest sign, seeing I'm in section B-3. I walk a little further ahead, and in fact see Becky at the intersection between B-4 and B-3. She offers me a warm smile as we walk towards each other, her eyes darting towards my left hand, with which I'm carrying my Skechers.

"Of course you're bring sneakers, Lord, I should've seen that coming," She comments, laughing as she gets close to enough to hug me. "You look absolutely gorgeous."

"These shoes were not made for walking, so," I laugh, as we pull away, gesturing down to my heels before looking back up at her. "And so do you."

"Come on," She says, her hand remaining on my shoulder as she gestures with her head for me to follow her. "Austin's waiting in the car, and Eloise already texted me."

I nod, and we begin to make our way across the area until Austin's BMW comes into view. Once there, Becky climbs into the backseat of the car, while I ride shotgun.

"Hey," Austin greets me once I'm inside the car, leaning closer to lightly peck my cheek. It legit takes all of my willpower not to melt on the spot.

"Hi," I acknowledge as I get a bit more comfortable in my seat. "Sorry I'm late."

"No worries." He shakes his head as I hang my coat over the head of my car seat and drop my Skechers under the dashboard. "Is it okay if I leave these in here, by the way?" I refer to the sneakers and he laughs.

"I don't know why I find it absolutely hilarious that you even brought them," He says and I can't help the laugh that escapes me as well. "But yeah, of course you can."

"You look beautiful, Camilla," He says after a second, and I turn to face him, not being able to hold back the smile tugging at my lips as my cheeks heat up, probably turning a rosy color, and making me totally forget about him mispronouncing my name. Thank God it's dark in here.

"Thank you," I respond. "You cleaned up nicely yourself."

"Okay, I hate to interrupt, but can we maybe get a move on now? Eloise just texted asking where we are." Becky interjects from the backseat, and Austin mutters a quick apology before pulling out from his spot and soon exiting the parking lot.

Fast forward to twenty minutes later, we arrive at the Four Seasons - Miami hotel, where the reception will be held on the rooftop. The building stands tall and bright in the darkness of the night, almost as if every source of light it possessed was on, as Becky and I climb out of the car, and my eyes stay on it for several seconds as I close the passenger door behind me. I've visited it one time with my family; the Board of Ophthalmologists of the United States held a banquet here once and my mother was invited – as she is a member of the Board – and brought me and my brother along with her. I vaguely remember the banquet itself since it was quite a while ago, but I remember being particularly fascinated by the interior design of the hotel.