"Yeah, but everybody loves Danny." Stiles argues, which was true.

"I don't care." Scott replies. Stiles huffs, rolling his eyes before he goes over to check and make sure Danny was okay.

"I'm going to get changed." Scott mutters angrily. Sabrina goes to call him back, but he was already gone. She looks back towards Stiles, catching him watching Jackson talk to Lydia about her lipstick. His eyes seemed to fill with some doubt, but Sabrina wasn't sure if he had caught on yet.

-

To say that Stiles and Sabrina got weird looks when they had bought all the stuff they did to lock Scott up with would be a complete understatement. They opened the door to Scott's house with the key Stiles had, entering the house only to find Melissa. "Scott?" Melissa questions, coming around the corner, her face filling with concern. It seemed she had picked up on Scott's odd behavior too.

"Stiles and Sabrina." Stiles corrects.

"And a key." Melissa looks confused, but her face holds some amusement.

"Yeah." Stiles smiles sheepishly. "I had one made, so-"

"-that doesn't surprise me." Melissa smiles. "It scares me, but it doesn't surprise me." The older woman glances between the two teenagers, stopping at the sight of the duffel bag in Stiles hands. "What is that?"

Stiles and Sabrina both come up with a lie at the same time, their words blurring together as they reply. "School project."

Melissa nods in response, her face clouding with worry as she blurts out. "Guys, he's okay right?"

"Who? Scott?" Stiles responds. Melissa nods in confirmation.

"Yeah, he's totally fine." Sabrina tells her, hoping her voice was convincing enough.

"He doesn't talk to me that much anymore." Melissa frowns. "Not like he used to." Sabrina feels bad, Scott and her hadn't been friends for that long, but she's known him for her entire life and she knew he loved his mom, and Melissa thought he was pushing her away when he was really just turning into a werewolf.

"Well, he's had a bit of a rough week." Stiles explains, rubbing his neck awkwardly.

"Yeah, I get it." Melissa sighs as she pulls out her keys, preparing to leave for her shift. "Okay, be careful tonight. Full moon." Her words cause both of the teens to look up at her in surprise.

"What?" Stiles splutters.

Melissa sends them a confused look, not sure why they were both so freaked out as she continues. "There's a full moon tonight. You should see how the ER gets, brings out all the nut jobs."

"Oh." Sabrina breathes out. "Yeah, right."

"You know." Melissa begins as she opens the front doors. "It's actually where the came up with the word lunatic."

Neither of them could muster up a reply as Melissa left, shutting the door behind the kids and leaving them in the hallway. Sharing a slightly freaked out look with Stiles, Sabrina sighs. "That was weird." Stiles nods before leading the way upstairs and to Scott's room. It would probably be a while before Scott got back from wherever he was so Sabrina settled down on his bed as Stiles flicked the lights on. With the lights on now, they were able to notice the figure sitting at the desk, both of them letting out yells.

"Oh my god, dude!" Stiles shouts. "You scared the hell out of us. Your mom said you weren't home yet."

"I came in through the window." Scott shrugs.

"Okay, uh well, let's get this set up. I want you to see what we bought." Stiles reaches into the duffel bag.

"I'm fine." Scott mutters, his voice sounding odd. "I'm just gonna lock the door and go to bed early tonight."

Stiles gives Scott a skeptical look. "Okay, just at least look in the bag and see what we bought? You know, maybe you use it and maybe you don't. Sound good?" Scott rises from his seat, walking over and crouching in front of the bag. Sabrina watches as he pulls one of the chains out, eyeing it in disgust.

"You think I'm gonna let you put these on and chain me up like a dog?" Scott sneers. Sabrina's about to say something, when Stiles surprises them all, quickly handcuffing Scott to the radiator. Sabrina can't help but grin as Stiles moves away from Scott, coming to stand next to her.

"What the hell are you doing?" Scott yells, jiggling the handcuffs.

"Protecting you from yourself and giving you some payback for making out with Lydia." Stiles tells him, his face filling with anger.

-

The next hour had been one of the most difficult hours of Sabrina's life. Not only had she had to deal with Scott and Stiles bickering, but after a while Scott's wrist had begun bleeding and he had started saying horrible things to get them to let him out. We sat outside his bedroom, Sabrina closed her eyes as she heard Scott pleading for them to let him out. He talked about how Allison had broken his heart and how he was sorry and eventually, he just started screaming. Unable to take it anymore, she stood up and ran out of the house taking a deep breath.

"He'll be okay." Someone said behind her, cause i gotta her to turn in surprise. She swallowed, relief washing over her as her eyes met Derek's. She felt as though now that he was here, he'd be able to help Scott.

"Yeah, but for how long?" Sabrina asks. "We make it though tonight and then, what? Twenty-eight days later we're back to this?"

"Not all full moons are like this." He reassures her, "It's just because of his break up with Allison. It's making things harder for him."

"Well how do we make things easier?" Sabrina asks.

"Just keep doing what you're doing." Derek tells her, "Just be there for him. He's really lucky to have you,"

Sabrina smiles, her mood slightly brightened at his words. "So, Scott said that he can smell emotions. Can you smell them too?"

"Yeah, they're called chemo-signals."

"Does that mean you can smell my emotions?" Sabrina asks.

He smiled slightly before answering. "Yes, but-" he never got to finish, because a loud growl came from inside the house. Turning to the house, Sabrina gasped as she saw Scott jump from the window, running into the forest.

"Don't worry, I've got him."

"Thank you." Sabrina says turning back towards him, he nodded and ran after Scott. Sabrina still wanted to know about Derek and the chemo-signals, she was starting to think she was beginning to like Derek Hale.