xv. midnight swim

Börja om från början

"What are you gonna do? Throw acid on him?" Stiles scoffs.

"No." Sabrina responds. "Like a fire bomb. In there is everything you need to make a self-igniting Molotov cocktail."

Everyone was silent for a moment, Stiles starts stuttering. "Self igniting..."

"... Molotov cocktail." Lydia speaks up. Everyone was still very confused and looking at Lydia and Sabrina confused. "What? I read it somewhere." Lydia says. Even when hiding from a psycho killer, Lydia was still trying to keep up with her image.

"We don't have a key for that either." Stiles points out. Jackson gave him a withering look, sighing deeply before thrusting his elbow into the glass. After that, Lydia and Sabrina proceed to make the cocktail, asking Jackson to hand them the ingredients. They finished and Sabrina handed the cocktail to Scott.

"No, no, this is insane, you can't do this." Allison says. "You cannot go out there."

"We can't just sit here waiting for Stiles to check his messages." Scott argues.

"You could die. Don't you get that?" She replies. "He's killed three people."

"And we're next. Somebody has to do something." Scott sighs, about to make his way out of the room. While this wasn't an ideal solution, he was right.

"Scott, just stop." Allison stops him, sighing, she began to cry. "Do you remember, do you remember when you told me you knew whether I was telling try the truth or lying? That I had a tell? So do you. You're a horrible liar and you've been lying all night. Just, just please, please don't go, please don't leave us. Please."

Sabrina felt uncomfortable watching them talk, as though she was intruding on a personal moment of theirs.

"Lock it behind me." Scott states before exiting out of the room and leaving them in silence. After what felt like an hour of silence Allison cried out. "I don't get this. I don't get why he's out there, and why he left us. And I can't, I can't stop my hands from shaking." Sabrina steps up from where she was sitting on the ground and walks over to Allison and grab her hands, hugging her.

"Hey, it's going to be okay, he's going to be okay." Sabrina whispers in her ear. Allison calms down a bit and Sabrina lets her go.

"Jackson, you handed me the sulphuric acid, right? It has to be sulphuric acid, it won't ignite if it's not." Sabrina hears Lydia say.

"I gave you exactly what you asked for, didn't I?" He hisses in response.

Lydia nodded, sounding unconvinced, as Sabrina was totally unconvinced. "Yeah, yeah I'm sure you did." Lydia replies. Sabrina looks towards Jackson when she notices claw marks on his neck.

"Hey, are you okay?" Sabrina asks concerned, going to touch them. He immediately flinched, shaking her question off. "No, I'm fine. Like seriously, I'm okay."

"That didn't sound okay at all." Allison spoke up.

"How long have you had that on the back of your neck?" Sabrina questions. Jackson glared at her, not seeming to want to reply. Luckily, Lydia jumped in, "Its been there for days, he won't tell me what happened."

"As if you actually care." He sneered in response.

Sabrina ignored Jackson, looking towards Lydia. "What day did you see them?" Sabrina asks.