"I could only convince Thierry to give me half a day off. Summer is our busiest season." Danny explained.

"Oh..." I trailed off, trying to put on a unbothered blank face at the mention of a certain Brazilian.

Danny saw through my facade but just smiled at me. We hugged each other goodbye before parting. I walked to my car and threw my bags in the backseat. I then settled into the driver's seat and drove home.

Once I collected and put away all my newly purchased items, I changed into some comfy pajamas. I headed to my office and logged into my laptop.

Mama needs a new job.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well, congratulations, Ms. Magic! You're hired! Welcome to Green-Co Tech!" the CEO happily chirped.

I smiled at the older woman and thanked her for the position of being her personal secretary. The graying platinum blonde and sky blue-eyed sweetheart was definitely not the boss I was use to having. However, I can't necessarily complain about my situation.

It's been a whole month since Thierry fired me so I'm eager to finally be working again. I feel like I'm officially moving on and being productive instead of pitifully mourning over a man who I didn't even get romantically involved with. I mean, was it truly love or just brief infatuation? Eh, who gives a shit? That part of my life is over.

"Now, Ms. Magic, seeing as you have experience as a PA, I assume you know the basics and such of your duties, correct?" Mrs. Thompson inquired.

"Yes, ma'am, of course." I politefully replied.

"Great! Since we both hardly know one another, I don't expect you to know everything I like and dislike, nor do I expect you to be perfect. Until we can figure each other out, let's just wing it, okay? Just do as I ask and I'm sure you'll get the hang of things." she informed me before sending me off to do my first errand, picking us up lunch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another month has pasted and I've never been better! My boss is an absolute dream to work for, my coworkers are lovely, and there's a certain chemical engineer/ environmental scientist that I may be a little sweet on.

Speaking of which, as I was preparing to leave my own little office right beside Mrs. Thompson's, a sudden knock was produced from my door.

"Come in!" I called as I shut off my desktop.

"Well, hello there, Ms. Magic." a sexy, smooth voice broke through the silence.

I smiled as I watched Dr. Kinder Morgan approach my desk. He was a tall, dark sexy piece of chocolate that I wanted to lick all over. And I'm pretty sure he wanted a taste of my caramel. Best part about him is that he's pansexual so I had no problem revealing my transsexual identity to him after a short period of time after meeting him.

Dr. Kinder Morgan {Tyson Beckford}

 Kinder Morgan {Tyson Beckford}