"We could like, do challenges, friend tags, trivia questions, stuff like that! And I got a really good camera for my birthday!" He smiles at me. "So what do you think?"

"I think we should do it! I miss hanging out and doing stuff with you."

"Awww, Cammy misses me!" Nash says and hugs my head.

"Yeah, yeah." I laugh and lightly push him away.

"I have another question."

"Yeah?"

"Do you want to move in with me and Shawn? I wanted to ask you first but I ran into Shawn the other day."

"Yeah!  But I have to ask my parents first."

"Okay just let me know!" Nash says and takes a box of pancake mix and sets it in the cart. "We should do a video today!"

"What kind?"

"Trivia!"

"And ask what?"

"Questions about each other! And if we get it wrong you get food dumped on you!"

"Let’s do it!"

"Okay,  lets pay for the breakfast stuff then we'll go to the dollar store and get food there."

Nash and I pay for the pancake mix, eggs, and hash browns. Then go to the dollar store.

**

"Hey, can we run by my place to get some extra clothes?"

"Sure."

I stop by my house and Nash comes inside.

"Where have you been?" My mom asks me.

Shit.

"Chloe was throwing a small party at her house for Bailey staying here. And I saw Nash there, and I forgot my key here and it was really late and I didn't want to wake you guys, so Nash said me and Bailey could stay over at his apartment. And Toby stayed at Chloe's."

"Okay, next time just please tell me how late you'll be out. And remember your dang key!" My mom says.

"I'm gonna go back to Nash's apartment though. We're going to make a video like we use to."

"Oh that’s cool you guys are doing that again!" my mom smiles at us.

"Yeah, I'm gonna get some clothes real quick then we're gonna leave." I say and run up the stairs into my room.

I quickly grab some clothes and walk into Bailey's room and get her some shorts and a T-shirt.

I run back downstairs and tell my mom goodbye, "Bye! It was nice seeing you Nash!" My mom says as we exit out the door.

"You too!"

**

“What’s up with all the food? This shit isn’t even good!” Matthew said looking through the grocery bags.

“We’re going to make a video.” Nash said starting to take our breakfast out of the bags. “Are the girls up?”

“Nope,”

“I’ll go wake Bailey, Matt go wake your sister up.”

“I’ll start breakfast!” Nash said as Matt and I walk down the hall.

I enter the room Bailey and I slept in.

“Bailey,” I said and climbed onto the bed.

“Go away,”