"I don't think your scar is ugly, Heart," he said softly. "I think that is the most beautiful part of you."

"You're just saying that, RJ," she replied with a sight frown on her lips, as she tried to pull away. But Richard held her by her waist, never letting go.

"It's the truth, my Heart," he said as he traced the scar starting below the swim suit where the part started, down to her ribcage and back up again. "This scar means so much. It tells me of your pain, your courage, and your strength. This scar tells me of your struggle and how you rose above it. It tells me of your journey and how you got to where you wanted to be. It shows how strong you are and how you keep going with that gorgeous smile on your face and a twinkle in your eyes. You are who you are because of this scar. And I wouldn't have it any other way.

"This scar is beautiful, Maine. As beautiful as the person I'm holding in my arms. You've been through so much, you shouldn't be ashamed of it."

Maine once again pulled him to her in a passionate kiss as she kept her arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around her waist tighter. After a few moments, she pulled away, her breath was ragged as she reached out to cup Richard face with her hands and said, "I love you, my Home. I love you so so much."

Richard looked deep into her eyes and replied, "I love you too, my Heart. My Maine. My everything."

He slowly leaned in once more but just as their lips were about to touch, there was someone knocking on their door, startling them both.

"Jason! Maine!" Martin called. "If I come in there and not see the two of you naked in bed, there will be consequences."

"I - " Richard stammered as he tried to get his bearings. "That threat does not make sense on so many levels."

He quickly kissed her on the lips before he let Martin in their room.

"We were about to head down, Martin," Richard said as Martin stepped into the room.

"You guys are taking too long," he replied as he turned to Maine gasped. Maine felt self conscious so she folded her arms over her chest once more.

"Don't cover yourself up!" He exclaimed. "That bathing suit is so perfect on you, Maine! You look gorgeous. No wonder you guys are taking too long, you're giving Jason a private fashion show. Mind if I join?"

"Yes, I do mind," Richard retorted before Maine could say anything. He handed Maine her cover up which she quickly put on, earning a pout from Martin.

"Really, Jase?" He remarked. "Have you forgotten that I'm gay?"

"You still have a dick, Martin," Richard answered.

"It only stands at attention when his daddy's near," Martin scoffed. "It doesn't even stand for you. Gentleman you may be, Jase, and a gorgeous specimen of a man but you're not David. And Maine is way too pretty to be my boo."

Richard sighed as he tried to massage his temples with his hand.

"But seriously, Martin," he said. "Could you give us a few more minutes? I promise, we'll be down shortly."

"But you're already dressed."

"Not quite."

"Fine," Martin remarked as he head for the door. "Three minutes or I'm coming back up here. And Maine will give me that fashion show."

Once the door was closed, leaving the two of them alone once more, Maine turned to see Richard rummaging through his luggage, and said, "RJ? What are you doing?"

"Would you do me this huge favor, Maine?"

"What favor?"

For an answer, he produced the smallest pair of drawstring shorts that he found in his luggage. It was maroon and long enough to be only slightly above Maine's knees. He handed it to Maine.

"Could you just wear that the whole time we're at the pool?" He said. "I really don't want to start a fight with every guy who would be there and ogle at you."

Maine just giggled and without another word wore the shorts that he gave her. She then reached put to take his hand and pulled him towards the door.

-oo-

Author's Note:
For a visual on what Maine wore, here it is:

Author's Note:  For a visual on what Maine wore, here it is:

Got that from Zalora's website. So photo is not mine.

I know you guys wanted a bikini but let's all remember that Maine does have a scar on her chest that would make her feel a bit self-conscious. Initial instinct of someone who has a scar like that is for her to cover it up.