"Yeah what's up with you?"  I asked.

"What's up with me, what's up? I'm tired of all this useless portal hopping, trying to find the way home." Petra griped, "What's on the other side of that portal? A lake of fire and netherrack? Awesome! Let's go there!"

"We can't just give up, we're the Order of the Stone!" Jesse tried to assure Petra.

"Uuuhh I know you love your pep talks and all Jesse but they don't exactly get us any closer to home now do they?" Petra retorted as the two glared angrily at each other.

"Lukas you're on fire again!" I alerted Lukas as he tried to pat the fire out, again.

"See this is what I'm talking about! We're stuck in a rut- go through a portal, avoid dying long enough to get back to this stupid hallway..."

"Wash, rinse, repeat... Yes. It would be nice if whoever made these left some sort of signs. Guideposts." Ivor interrupted.

"Well so far all the portals we've gone through have had different appearances depending on what and where they lead to." Jesse reasoned while flipping back through her journal.

"Uuuhh..."

"Petra, where are you going?" Ivor asked.

"There may not be guideposts, but someone must be able to tell us how to navigate these stupid portals." she groaned, "Okay, this one's Redstone. Redstone means smart people. Hopefully smart enough to help us find the way home. At the very least it's got to be better than 'Fire World.'"

"Petra, we'll find the way back home I promise." Jesse chimed in.

"It's either that or die trying right?"

"What are you saying here huh? That you've made up your mind? You're just going through this portal and that's it?"

"Maybe I am. Maybe I'm just saying that I'm tired of Jesse calling the shots Every. Single. Time."

"Woah..." Lukas whispered.

"Yes woah." Ivor gaped.

"Petra, I know we have our differences on how to deal with situations. Me with my knowledge, and you with your instincts and-" Jesse was cut off as Petra snatched away her journal and held it above her head.

"Hey! Give that back!" Jesse tried to reach for it, but she was both the youngest and the shortest of the group.

"Listen to yourself! Without this book you're basically useless in helping us find the way home." she snapped.

"Well if you feel that way maybe I should just leave!"

"Maybe you should!"

Burning brighter than her hair clip, Jesse ran, with streaming tears, through the Redstone Portal and left the others behind.

Flashback End

"I can't believe you yelled at Jesse for depending on her journal too much and that you left Ruben in this spooky place while you faced that evil computer thingie." Axel pointed out and Reuben frowned.

"I still couldn't believe she gave herself up so that J, Ivor, and I could escape from PAMA." Petra remembered, "Even when she's mad at us, she does whatever it takes to protect us."

"That's why Gabriel made her the leader, because she puts other's needs before her own." I said as we stood in front of the Redstone portal.

"I just hope we can save her like she always saves us." Lukas sighed and Eve's head drooped a little.